Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im getting a subscription for Classic Bike magazine. Maybe I ll be inspired to work on my own " classics ".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman
    Is anyone asking for motorcycle or motorcycle racing presents for christmas (assuming you celebrate christmas or were good enough to get presents) ?

I asked for a Ducati Hypertard, but I don't think it will happen.
    I got L-brackets for a pack rack for my bike which will come in handy. Thank-you Santa!

Well, sincerely hope everyone had an enjoyable and safe Christmas and I wish you all the best for the New Year.

God bless.

Clint.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    ...Well, sincerely hope everyone had an enjoyable and safe Christmas and I wish you all the best for the New Year.

God bless.
    Just carrying on the christmas wishes, happy holidays to all who have participated on this forum, the best biking discussion on the net

Anyway, peace, and have a good one

Jake.
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm killing some holiday time by playing MotoGP 06 on my xbox 360. Anyone else play this game? It's a lot of fun although a little frustrating. I find the pro level too easy but the champion level too hard. I'm either miles ahead of everyone in the race or miles behind. The AI is a improvement over the 04 version of the game but I find they still tend to just run me over if I'm in a pack.

Also playing Gears of War which is pretty outstanding as far as graphics and gameplay go, although it's almost too violent for me. "-)
    go speed racer go

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I have motoGP 06 for the xbox360 but I didnt play the game much yet, This is the first THQ MotoGP game I played and to be honest I liked the namco MotoGP games for the PS2 and PSP better. the bad thing about the PSP motoGP game is that it has only 8 circuits

BTW There is a new world superbike game in the making for the PS2 and PSP, its called "SBK'07 - Superbike World Championship" and its developed by Milestone Studios the company that developed the SBK games for EA Sports (SBK2001 is IMHO the best bike racing game ever)
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm quite enjoying the Christmas party season, although overindulged last night. Whoops.

I got the WSB 2005 review DVD for Christmas amongst other things, and the Daijiro Kato tribute book.

Yeah, best wishes to you all for Christmas and New Year, it looks like most of the regulars has made it over from the old forum. Although actually Matt's not here yet...
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OK the panics over and the letter to the editor can be binned. I got the new Motocourse today and on the cover's a great frontal shot of a hard charging Nicky. As usual its a fantastic book, with loads of reading from lots of different viewpoints on the personalities, the bikes, the money, the politics, everything. The photography is just amazing and I especially admire the way that the chapter on each race is announced with a double-page photo that beautifully defines that event.

Heres their all important top ten men of the year.
    1 ) Rossi. He won 5 races after all
    2 ) Hayden. The last time the champ was not top of this list was Alex Criville on 99
    3) Loris. Natch
    4) Dani
    5) Marco
    6) Troy, and this is the first time that a superbike rider has appeared in their list.
    7 ) Chris Verm'en
    8) A resurgent Kennr Jr
    9) Casey crasher
    10) No, not Jorge but Alvaro Bautista from the 125's.

I also got the Vaentino Rossi :Legend book but its very disappointing. Other than a section on his bikes, there is actually very little to look at amongst the 440 odd pages.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That is an interesting list above from Motocourse, although they've got it about right!

Has anyone seen Matt or leopard since we got back? They're the ones missing I think so far of the regulars.
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thats a good question Pat.. I think I saw leopard post once on the new forum but I havnt seen Matt make an appearance.. I assume hes a busy boy, working for Honda and all.. And its not like its hard to find.. Still in the same place.. They'll be back
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    buwang.

motogp testing starts soon. wsbk is back testing. the days are getting a little longer again (here anyway). winter is almost over. yeah.
    go speed racer go