Page 16 of 111 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my thoughts are with you Loudan and you John. Have strength and things will work out.
    go speed racer go

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by luodanfox
    Hello everyone I just came back from hospital with my husband (maxu05) ,maybe I need heart operation , I did a colour cardiogram for my heart ,and they said my heart valve is not working very well . Now I have to walk around with a heart monitor attached to me , so , if maxu05 is not here for a while bc he is looking after me .In mortogp Stoner did a good job but I still want Rossi to win the championship , go Rossi !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Get Well Soon mate
    Casey Stoner: 2007 World Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks to everyone for good wishes. I hope you all well. Tomorrow I will find out my results. I had a heart monitor on for 24hrs, with wires all over me and John said I look like a borg from star trek. He always give me some stupid name like SP(small pig ) bc I eat more than him and I give him stupid name like lamb chops , so help me find new name for my husband(maxu05) ?
    Go Rossi , you are the best !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good luck with your results luodan .. Maybe you could call John hulahoophater or something along those lines?
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Over here there used to be a famous puppet called Lamp Chop (see image). I think Lamp Chop is a great name for John.

go speed racer go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    get well soon Luodanfox
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey all, after a blackout of two months I'm back on the net at home - my ISP disasters are hopefully over!

I'll be posting properly again from next week (have been sneaking on for a quick look at work lunchtimes), moderating again (although you've all been good in my absence), and sometime next week I'll get the League back up to date with the transfers and the rounds that have happened since Le Mans.

Pat
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Crikey, hadn't realised how far down this thread had slipped!

Anyway, yeah I've been mostly absent for quite a while so thought I'd better explain myself...

As some of you will have figured from the League thread my net went down for two months (from mid-April-June), so I popped in here very briefly at work but didn't do anything or write any posts. Then the League ground to a bit of a halt after we replaced the computer in our house with MS Office on (having lost the disk), I got that sorted today so we're back fully up to date.

Aside from that...dunno really, have just found myself busy with other stuff quite a lot this year. I've also been seeing someone on/off which has taken away some of my weekends. And recently I've decided to move jobs too.

Overall...I guess this year's like most seasons - you spend ages building up to it, then once it's going it goes really quickly and before you know it a lot of it has passed!

Anyway, I'm back about now, and the League will be back like usual and up-to-date every week again!
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good to see you back Pat.

Let's celebrate : )

Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mmmm, Im liking Kawasaki more and more these days
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!