Page 15 of 111 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    yeah, I don't usually post this kind of stuff

I didn't realize it at the time but that was my 1000th post so lets consider the pic my celebration
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    great, let's celebrate it

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ChrisS, and everyone how are you?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi all,
    I have been flat out with work lately, so I have had little opportunity to post, though, I do look in at what is happening when I get the chance. It's great to see some of the old names posting away, and it seems that there are many new names popping up as well. I will try to get back into the forum, and post more regulary, but for now, I hope you are all well, and enjoying the racing. Cheers
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    I've also been busy. What with work and most of my weekends involving watching sport I haven't had a lot of spare time. Also my brother recently moved to Toronto so spent a few weeks pretty much glued to the computer and wouldn't let anyone else get near it As John said it's nice to see plenty of new names around here, just a shame that many of the older ones are too busy to post
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello everyone I just came back from hospital with my husband (maxu05) ,maybe I need heart operation , I did a colour cardiogram for my heart ,and they said my heart valve is not working very well . Now I have to walk around with a heart monitor attached to me , so , if maxu05 is not here for a while bc he is looking after me .In mortogp Stoner did a good job but I still want Rossi to win the championship , go Rossi !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Rossi , you are the best !

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ni hau ma?
    GO!!!!!!! was last two year's Rossi's bike, and it is now Yamaha FIAT

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hoping you getting well there Loudan, we will always understand if Maxu isn't here because of looking after you when being doctored.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All the best Loudan, and here's hoping that you're condition can be easily remedied. And strength to you as well, John, because I'm sure this situation isn't particularly easy for you as well.
    Well, like so many here, I've been pretty busy and struggling a little to get on here to post. I'm pretty sore and stiff at the moment as I bought a mini dirtbike recently and took it trail riding on the weekend. It was great fun but I clearly need to get a lot fitter!!
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luodanfox
    Hello everyone I just came back from hospital with my husband (maxu05) ,maybe I need heart operation , I did a colour cardiogram for my heart ,and they said my heart valve is not working very well . Now I have to walk around with a heart monitor attached to me , so , if maxu05 is not here for a while bc he is looking after me .In mortogp Stoner did a good job but I still want Rossi to win the championship , go Rossi !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that, hope you're better very soon.