Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hello guys,

I was wondering if you could recommend me a good place in the Friday section.
    I would be happy for some jumps or faster sections.
    Thank you, Petr

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Yohan Rossel: "I don't see why we wouldn't be in the game in Croatia"
    Second in the WRC2 standings after 3 events, Yohan Rossel is in Croatia at the wheel of a C3 Rally2 equipped with upgrades. Within the PH-Sport team, the 28-year-old driver expects a big battle, especially against the Toksport armada and its 4 crews.

Between the time spent with my little boy, the work to be done in our house, the tests carried out with Citroën or the coaching that I carry out with different drivers, I must say that I have been very busy.

In other disciplines, athletes need to train to perform well on the day of the competition. In your job as a driver, don't you lack rolling as some of your opponents can do?

My main job is indeed to be a driver, but with this coaching activity, I am lucky enough to be often in racing cars, whether on circuits or in rallies. I never needed to ride a lot to get into the game. I do not hide from you that as soon as there is no stake, I have trouble. Running every weekend, I wonder if I might be lacking a bit of motivation. Since Monte-Carlo, I have loved the work done with Citroën. It was interesting to see the C3 progress. When I'm good in the car, I don't need to do 100 km of testing, because we're not going to revolutionize it. I have absolutely nothing to complain about and on the contrary I find that the WRC2 has become enormously professional in this area. I still had three days of testing for the Monte-Carlo, but a lot of people do the same.

READ ALSO> Craig Breen died in an accident in Croatia

It appears that you will have a C3 with several modifications?

We knew that we were going to start the season with a car very similar to that of last year and that changes would then be introduced. So we worked to validate several things and there are some great developments coming. This concerns the software, something on the direction, another on the admission… the whole development team has worked very well. Everyone gave their best and we hope that this will give us a gain in competitiveness. It is always complicated to compare with our previous configuration. We were already good with the chassis and we managed to find a few more things. It is especially with regard to the pure performance of the car that the staff have managed to make improvements and this is encouraging.

This will be your third participation in Croatia. You won there last year in WRC2. Is it a challenge you enjoy?

It is true that I have good experience of this round which is very complicated. The course turns out to be very winding at times during the first day. In the same loop, you face super fast times with big ropes. We have to find a compromise. It's like a little Monte Carlo, because we ride far from the service park, in the mountain where we go from one side to another several times. Last year, the fog made the rally even more difficult. I am still disappointed with the little change in special that has been made. Sometimes, on new sections, you manage to make the difference whereas there, with the videos, everyone will know perfectly. I know it's complicated for the organizers to innovate every year, but it would have been nice if there were 1 or 2 ES unknown to all the competitors.

What will be the objective in Zagreb?

It is not because I won last year that I will reproduce this success. I don't feel any pressure to get a result. We are going to give the maximum by trying to avoid errors and if we find that there is a little missing, we will try to react quickly. We will have to stay focused, because even if we are behind on the first day, you can quickly come back. Last year, rain and fog played an important role and I think the weather will again be a parameter to take into account. I don't see why we wouldn't be in on it... well, I hope so!

https://www.autohebdo.fr/actualites/...n-croatie.html

Liked 488 Times in 188 Posts
    5 min gaps between rally1 and 3 min gaps between rally2

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Such big gaps for a tarmac rally?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn 2201123G met Tapatalk

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti View Post
    Such big gaps for a tarmac rally?
    To allow for the live coverage.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I have a question. I bought a rally ticket electronically. The only thing I received is a PDF with a barcode. Will that be enough to present when entering the RZ or do I need to exchange it for something else somewhere?

Liked 31 Times in 24 Posts
    stanm3 maybe you can find some info here: https://rally-croatia.com/en/news/pi...ation-at-tokic

Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_right View Post
    5 min gaps between rally1 and 3 min gaps between rally2
    Where is this info from?
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 404 Times in 213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stanm3 View Post
    I have a question. I bought a rally ticket electronically. The only thing I received is a PDF with a barcode. Will that be enough to present when entering the RZ or do I need to exchange it for something else somewhere?
    Should be enough, last year one didn't even need a ticket.

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFear85 View Post
    stanm3 maybe you can find some info here: https://rally-croatia.com/en/news/pi...ation-at-tokic
    Thanks.