Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Liked 844 Times in 390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    The eight-time world champion wouldn’t comment to the stage-end reporter about what had happened, but once he returned (late) to the service park he opened up to the media and revealed that the same hole that sidelined Neuville was where his afternoon first unravelled.

https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/ogier...is-rally-exit/
    " “The whole afternoon was actually quite eventful,” Ogier said.

“It started actually I think the same corner Thierry had his issue, I also had an impact in this place because it’s quite hard to avoid this hole, and my front-right wishbone was also a bit damaged.

“But obviously it was still drivable and I managed to fix it and I was still managing to have a good pace on this stage and also on the next one."

As I said earlier. Toyota hits hole - survives. Hyundai hits hole - retirement. Sure, different driving styles and maybe it was sliiightly deeper for Neuville, but the point remains, the car is too fragile to compete against Toyota.

2. Likes: seb_sh (9th September 2023)
    Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    neuville might be the best driver to never become world champion.
    For me it always will be Markku Alen...

4. Likes: dimviii (9th September 2023),EstWRC (9th September 2023),Lead (10th September 2023),seb_sh (9th September 2023)
    Liked 404 Times in 213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM View Post
    Neuville is a asshole because broke the Hyundai steering.

Ogier is... silence... silence... silence...

Funny people here...
    Well the forum has its alligences, only normal but still sometimes annoying.

Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Today I was out of computer, so I have arrrived only now. And what is the worst - there is absolutely no informations anywhere related to all other drivers out of Rally1 cars. Despite I can see quotes of Serderidis after each stage, I have problems to find on one place what happened to Gryazin, Pellier, Pajari and all other drivers...

7. Likes: BleAivano (10th September 2023),Corcaíoch (9th September 2023),seb_sh (9th September 2023),skarderud (9th September 2023),steve.mandzij (10th September 2023),TWRC (10th September 2023)
    Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Have to say, this time round it was pure unluck from Neuville's side, that hole was getting rougher and deeper with every passing car. As for Ogier, need to look at that onboard again, Evans mentioned that stage was tough so he was taking it carefully.
    Correct, but this doesn't hide the fact that we have now a enormous silence here.
    Three gears are enough!

Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    Today I was out of computer, so I have arrrived only now. And what is the worst - there is absolutely no informations anywhere related to all other drivers out of Rally1 cars. Despite I can see quotes of Serderidis after each stage, I have problems to find on one place what happened to Gryazin, Pellier, Pajari and all other drivers...
    It seems that WRC Promoter work is also going down on the informations side...
    Three gears are enough!

10. Likes: Corcaíoch (9th September 2023),Eli (9th September 2023),seb_sh (9th September 2023),TWRC (10th September 2023)
    Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM View Post
    Neuville is a asshole because broke the Hyundai steering.

Ogier is... silence... silence... silence...

Funny people here...
    Maybe because Neuville does this many times a year and has no world titles, but with Ogier its maybe once a season and he's proved himself with 8 world titles...

12. Likes: EstWRC (9th September 2023),Tauri_J (10th September 2023)
    Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    What if to prevent sunday driving we should have a qualification for power stage from other sunday stages...��
    That who win overall sunday stages can choose starting position as at ERC at the start of the rally.

Now seeing all backing off it's not very attractive

14. Likes: ZoomanSP206 (12th September 2023)
    Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    Looks that Greensmith mooning are working. Now Mikkelsen time from SS10 corrected to +12sec. And battle for wrc2 win continue

Liked 96 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    Looks that Greensmith mooning are working. Now Mikkelsen time from SS10 corrected to +12sec. And battle for wrc2 win continue
    Did he really moon Mikkelsen?