Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts
    Do you read belgium ypres 2022 protest because it's look like you did not. And that rumors about gryazin is rumors i don't put that as fact.

Liked 168 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallace View Post
    Do you read belgium ypres 2022 protest because it's look like you did not. And that rumors about gryazin is rumors i don't put that as fact.
    So what?
    Pretty much the same: one competitor thought that another competitor breached some rule and sent a protest.

Again, I think the main point that should be discussed is about the rule and if it's ok like that or if something should be changed.

Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Co-driven View Post
    So what?
    Pretty much the same: one competitor thought that another competitor breached some rule and sent a protest.

Again, I think the main point that should be discussed is about the rule and if it's ok like that or if something should be changed.
    useless discussion when you even don't read protest and then came here to discus... Its non writed rule to be gentalman and play in track not in steward rom last time i remeber this 19.2 artical was strongly used in 2014 wrc season in more than one time but yeah we can discuss what should fia do to protect unfair driving from winners...