Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts

Monte carlo nicolay gryazin penalty... story

Okey folks so I decided to write title of many rumours and some fakts. Firstly as you may know gryazin is driving tok-sport bringed car in 2022 Ypres rally tok-sport allow mikelson to put a protest for trying to steal victory from lefebre this is protest link (https://www.wrcfanatix.com/2022/08/l...52Sz4wYLAno1Mg), and this is story why tok-sport decide to send their (bernt kollevold) mikelson team member (https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/mikke...orner-cutting/). I believe this was idea not only for mikelson but and tok-sport to bite a dg-sport. Alain Georges who make a big job to bring in wrc2 program which is make not a happy tok-sport to get rival in championship and we all know that many of drivers cuting corners some more agresive some less agresive and thats how they get the seconds. Here is a footage from 18ss when Yoham came to congratulation with victory if he do this action purposly with idea to make this protest later i will tell this man shuold get oscar and seat to wrc team he will kill some type person like neuvile did with oliver. And yeah there is some rumors that gryazin wrc2 program is still sponsored from russia via latvias bank but this is not some breaking news by seeing his racing suit with no sponsors. So this could explain why he is so disliked person in wrc padock.
    And here is some his friend instagram post what they thinking about this story .
    Make your own opinion of this story... but yeah it not nice when that type of shit is going on.
    Last edited by bwallace; 25th January 2023 at 13:49.

Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts
    Young man your english is quite impossible to understand so your point is missing...

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTate View Post
    Young man your english is quite impossible to understand so your point is missing...
    Sorry for english i wrote how i was learned

Liked 168 Times in 98 Posts
    My God

Quote Originally Posted by Co-driven View Post
    My God
    If you know the truth of this story you can literally put it here for my view this is most explainable think

Liked 5,528 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Why a new post?

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Why a new post?
    there was same post as i put ? if yes than sorry.

Liked 5,528 Times in 2,289 Posts
    That can be discussed in Rallye Monte-Carlo topic no?

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    That can be discussed in Rallye Monte-Carlo topic no?
    yeah it can sorry my error.

Liked 168 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallace View Post
    If you know the truth of this story you can literally put it here for my view this is most explainable think
    The true story:

There are rules, one competitor sent a protest against another competitor which, in his opinion, didn't respect one rule. The Stewards analyzed it and decided to penalize. Same penalty was applied before for the same rule infringement. These are the facts, everything else you wrote are just plain bs and things from your imagination.

No real evidence that Gryazin programme is paid with money coming from Russian government, also no real evidence that "Gryazin is so disliked in the WRC paddock". There are people that like him and people that don't like him.

To me, the most important point about is regarding the rule and if anything should be changed or re-written in order to avoid situations like this.

11. Likes: cali (26th January 2023),J4MIE (26th January 2023),Rally Hokkaido (29th January 2023),seb_sh (26th January 2023),TheFlyingTuga (26th January 2023)