Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    I'd like Lappi for a change to finish Mexico without setting the car on fire.

Sent from my Takapalk.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

2. Likes: cali (18th March 2023),Eli (18th March 2023),steve.mandzij (18th March 2023)
    Liked 846 Times in 407 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    For me, Lappi and Breen are a bit the same. They can shine from better road position and then they may loose the reality. On the next day, from more equal start-position, they "suddenly are not that fast" anymore, start pushing more, and... can not match actually Rovanperä-Neuville-Ogier-Tänak and/or crash out.

On the other hand I wait for their win/success, this is something the sport needs.
    Ogier and Lappi had same road position yesterday and the speed was there, it's when he starts the day at the top that it immediately goes wrong with mistakes.

If he was overdriving then it's just stupid and it speaks of his inexperience with managing a lead, yesterday he said all day he was comfortable and driving clean and even so he was ahead of Ogier on equal road order. No need to push today.
    Last edited by steve.mandzij; 18th March 2023 at 14:20.

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    For me, Lappi and Breen are a bit the same. They can shine from better road position and then they may loose the reality. On the next day, from more equal start-position, they "suddenly are not that fast" anymore, start pushing more, and... can not match actually Rovanperä-Neuville-Ogier-Tänak and/or crash out.

On the other hand I wait for their win/success, this is something the sport needs.
    If they pass a win they´d be more consistent...
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 3,795 Times in 1,982 Posts
    There is a reason I removed Lappi completely from my pickems for Mexico. (I think this is the first time I even did something like that.)

Lappi seems to do the same thing as when he came to Citroen in 2019 and when he returned to Toyota last year.
    Goes way above his safe speed to try to take it all immediately.

Both at Citroen and Toyota he turned it down after a series of fails and "settled" for a level he could hold. To be seen what happens this year.

6. Likes: cali (18th March 2023)
    Liked 1,621 Times in 737 Posts
    Fourmaux and Greensmith drive back to start of SS11... and from there to SS12? They for sure can not reach there for their start time.

Liked 86 Times in 37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    Ogier and Lappi had same road position yesterday and the speed was there, it's when he starts the day at the top that it immediately goes wrong with mistakes.

If he was overdriving then it's just stupid and it speaks of his inexperience with managing a lead, yesterday he said all day he was comfortable and driving clean and even so he was ahead of Ogier on equal road order. No need to push today.
    He spoke about clean driving yet he was throwing the car all over the road all the time.
    The writing was on the wall.

9. Likes: cali (18th March 2023),EstWRC (18th March 2023)
    Liked 12,211 Times in 5,243 Posts
    I’m amazed by the amount of Estonian flags on every stage.

Great job fans
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

11. Likes: cali (18th March 2023)
    Liked 668 Times in 285 Posts
    Fourmaux and Greensmith drive back to start of SS11... and from there to SS12? They for sure can not reach there for their start time.
    Heard that they go straight to SS14

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Why aren’t we seeing Ogier & Evans right now & seeing a rotating map instead?
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 167 Times in 94 Posts
    Looking at these last 2 events, it seems that Yaris isn't really so much better than other cars. Too bad Msport breaks all the time