Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Lewis left him space enough with the options to back out or go over the grass. Max could have hit the brakes to avoid a collision he knew was going to happen or gone over the grass, the same options he affords everyone else when he is racing, instead he chose to intentionally ram another opponent.
    Max took the corner, he didn't turn into Lewis. Yep, Max could have taken to the grass and risked damaging his car or spinning. He had a choice to make in that moment but he was in no way obliged to jump out of the way. You need to realise that Lewis was already to blame by default for not leaving the space.

If Max had taken to the grass, spun... and collected someone behind would it be Max's fault for spinning too?

You seem to believe that Max has no blame in an incident that he openly admitted he caused. He is 100% to blame and his admission lays blame solely at his feet. Your denial of this is staggering.
    Twist it to suit your agenda all you want but Max did not admit he caused the collision, he was implying that he knew Lewis would cause one because he doesn't leave the space.

If I was a Steward, due to how poor visibility is in these cars, I would probably have given Lewis the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know he was there and called it a racing incident but by the letter of the law Lewis was the one who didn't leave the space. You can't blame Max for it when he didn't break any rules.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Max took the corner, he didn't turn into Lewis. Yep, Max could have taken to the grass and risked damaging his car or spinning. He had a choice to make in that moment but he was in no way obliged to jump out of the way. You need to realise that Lewis was already to blame by default for not leaving the space.

If Max had taken to the grass, spun... and collected someone behind would it be Max's fault for spinning too?

Twist it to suit your agenda all you want but Max did not admit he caused the collision, he was implying that he knew Lewis would cause one because he doesn't leave the space.

If I was a Steward, due to how poor visibility is in these cars, I would probably have given Lewis the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know he was there and called it a racing incident but by the letter of the law Lewis was the one who didn't leave the space. You can't blame Max for it when he didn't break any rules.
    Aha so now you admitting it's a racing incident- progress. I called it a racing incident in the heat of the moment- but that changes when a driver states he knew they were going to collide and didn't do anything to back out of it. At this point that driver should have been banned from the championship just like Schumacher in Jerez 97.

Max can't have everything his own way. He can't not leave room and expect everyone else to bail out while ramming people in the reversal of the situation.

Any driver that intentionally hits another must be extended zero tolerance and excluded from the championship.

Aha so now you admitting it's a racing incident- progress. I called it a racing incident in the heat of the moment- but that changes when a driver states he knew they were going to collide and didn't do anything to back out of it. At this point that driver should have been banned from the championship just like Schumacher in Jerez 97.

Max can't have everything his own way. He can't not leave room and expect everyone else to bail out while ramming people in the reversal of the situation.

Any driver that intentionally hits another must be extended zero tolerance and excluded from the championship.
    Like Lewis at Silverstone? Despite Max actually leaving a cars width. You can't have it both ways!

I'm now admitting its a racing incident? Lol... stop twisting my words or reread it and see that its only because I'd be gracious and give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know Max was there.

I can see that you are not up for discussing it logically and just going to stick your fingers in your ears and I really can't be bothered keeping going round in circles with you. Have a nice day.

Like Lewis at Silverstone? Despite Max actually leaving a cars width. You can't have it both ways!

I'm now admitting its a racing incident? Lol... stop twisting my words or reread it and see that its only because I'd be gracious and give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know Max was there.

I can see that you are not up for discussing it logically and just going to stick your fingers in your ears and I really can't be bothered keeping going round in circles with you. Have a nice day.
    Like Lewis at Silverstone... did Lewis admit intentionally hitting Max at Silverstone? No he didn't and he didn't intentionally hit him either. This is the sort of distinction between different incidents you're incapable of making and it is that which has you so confused.

You are also now giving Lewis the benefit of the doubt but earlier you said he was at fault. It can be A or B but not both. You've no case here and are incapable of graciously admitting you're wrong, much like Max, which probably explains why you were defending him to begin with but when your reasoning is deconstructed, it's a load of bollocks.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; 15th December 2022 at 16:56.

Like Lewis at Silverstone... did Lewis admit intentionally hitting Max at Silverstone? No he didn't and he didn't intentionally hit him either. This is the sort of distinction between different incidents you're incapable of making and it is that which has you so confused.

You are also now giving Lewis the benefit of the doubt but earlier you said he was at fault. It can be A or B but not both. You've no case here and are incapable of graciously admitting you're wrong, much like Max, which probably explains why you were defending him to begin with but when your reasoning is deconstructed, it's a load of bollocks.

Yes technically Lewis is it fault but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't intentional. Now jog on and stop trying to keep this going, there is just no point. You have your POV, I have mine.

Yes technically Lewis is it fault but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't intentional. Now jog on and stop trying to keep this going, there is just no point. You have your POV, I have mine.
    No, you're wrong, you know you're wrong and you just won't admit it.