Page 34 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Liked 357 Times in 192 Posts
    As Dirty Harry said a man's got to know his limitations and Craig found his this season. Good in the choir never the soloist though..

2. Likes: seb_sh (18th November 2022)
    Liked 5,560 Times in 2,299 Posts
    Tänak and Solberg in Monster Energy WRT under RedGrey Team and Petter/Block management?

https://revistascratch.com/wrc/notic...edium=facebook

4. Likes: pantealex (18th November 2022)
    Liked 2,129 Times in 924 Posts
    Oh jeez

Mr Malcolm(I believe he is in this forum), please announce next years line-up.. Rumour are so high in the space already

Monster Energy is following M-Sport in Instagram, but not any other wrc team or driver(except O.Solberg)

Ps, Block is driving previous I20 in the states and HMSGofficial has been posting videos/photos of him quite a lot lately..
    Last edited by TypeR; 18th November 2022 at 13:09.

Liked 290 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Tänak and Solberg in Monster Energy WRT under RedGrey Team and Petter/Block management?

Wonder if there is any real facts behind this, would be awesome tho

Liked 132 Times in 46 Posts
    I really hope Craig can find his form and prove all the doubters (including himself at this stage) wrong.

I can't sit here and defend him completely. It's clear he had a poor year and did stuff we all didnt expect but it's also clear M-Sport were trying to run on a real shoe string, even worse I would say than in previous years and it just did not work for either party.

I hope both M-Sport and Craig's fortunes improve as IMO the sport needs them both.
    Certainly as an Irishman I will continue to back Craig to the end, he is genuinely a nice guy and a good character

8. Likes: Eli (18th November 2022),MarkT (18th November 2022)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    Ps, Block is driving previous I20 in the states and HMSGofficial has been posting videos/photos of him quite a lot lately..
    But I guess Block cannot use his Hyundai anymore in ARA because the regulations changed?

Liked 193 Times in 113 Posts
    Monster Energy in WRC with Solberg-Block-RedGrey.... ?? THAT would be a blast.
    Im getting more and more into the Rally-Raid/Dakar thing but this would push me back to 100% WRC in a heartbeat haha

11. Likes: cali (18th November 2022)
    Liked 140 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post

Interesting, but i do not see it competitive idea - nevere ever the private team ( excl. Case with pseido-private Cronos for Citroen, in 2006) has had in its possesion the latests developments and value of resources comp to factory teams. I give this idea 8/10 for guts to challange factories, but 3/10 for possibility to fight for any of titles. If Tanak really did this, the n business took over the common sense.

Liked 125 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersX View Post
    Interesting, but i do not see it competitive idea - nevere ever the private team ( excl. Case with pseido-private Cronos for Citroen, in 2006) has had in its possesion the latests developments and value of resources comp to factory teams. I give this idea 8/10 for guts to challange factories, but 3/10 for possibility to fight for any of titles. If Tanak really did this, the n business took over the common sense.
    I am sure that if in some miracle scenario this team get real and there will be at least some theoretical chances for title through, there will be 100% support from MSport regarding latest development - but as we all aready know in the start is MSport limited on this topic in comparision with full factory teams.
    Last edited by jcevc; 18th November 2022 at 14:10.

Liked 9,356 Times in 4,971 Posts
    This sounds a bit crazy to me. And I thought Tanak wanted to spend more time with his family and part-running a private team isnt going to allow that.