Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Liked 290 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NOT View Post
    the old worthless sack of fat serderidis is losing to a rally4 cars... but hey we have a rally1 car on the stages to satisfy the drroling autists that count rally1 cars... reminds me of the mentally retarded people that count trains on train stations...

I think the FIA can easily exclude him for bringing the sport into disrepute...
    had a chat with him before regroup at Otepää, and he really is a awesome guy.
    And to all the haters that say he is slow, i doubt any of you would be half as fast as he is. If i had the money i would be doing the same thing.
    Calling him what you did just now, not even gonna write it again, because FIA cant figure out the gentleman driver system in their running order makes you look stupid. i dont think you even deserve a reply from anyone, and if i would be a moderator i would send you to a vacation from this forum...getting that personal about someone on a friendly rallying forum is retarded

2. Likes: bearclaw (6th February 2023),br21 (6th February 2023),cali (6th February 2023),Corcaíoch (6th February 2023),Eli (6th February 2023),erikli2 (7th February 2023),GF (9th February 2023),Myrvold (6th February 2023),NoFear85 (6th February 2023),steve.mandzij (7th February 2023),Tanelv (7th February 2023),TypeR (6th February 2023),WRC1 (6th February 2023),wyler (6th February 2023)
    Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    Rallyest, you just don't know NOT. Many have him on their ignore lists for his unique expressive language.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

4. Likes: AnttiL (6th February 2023),cali (6th February 2023),flat_right (6th February 2023)
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    The Gentlemen Rally1 drivers topic should be on The Bar and discussion thread. Can it pls be removed from Rally Sweden thread?

I´m not keen to say I love the present situation having an old chap as myself driving in the top ten order. Especially not Sweden with narrow snowbanks and very fast sections. If I were in Mr S´ situation I´d concentrate on giving young promising drivers the opportunity to develop at higher levels, instead of having the pleasure to embarrase myself.

However the problem must be solved in some way later on. But can´t happen this week...
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

6. Likes: AnttiL (6th February 2023),bearclaw (6th February 2023),BleAivano (6th February 2023),Lead (6th February 2023),seb_sh (6th February 2023)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    The Gentlemen Rally1 drivers topic should be on The Bar and discussion thread. Can it pls be removed from Rally Sweden thread?

I´m not keen to say I love the present situation having an old chap as myself driving in the top ten order. Especially not Sweden with narrow snowbanks and very fast sections. If I were in Mr S´ situation I´d concentrate on giving young promising drivers the opportunity to develop at higher levels, instead of having the pleasure to embarrase myself.

However the problem must be solved in some way later on. But can´t happen this week...
    Well said. And even though I don't like watching Serderidis driving on WRC+, I have nothing personally against the guy.

8. Likes: bearclaw (6th February 2023),cali (6th February 2023),flat_right (6th February 2023),Lead (6th February 2023),Rallyper (6th February 2023),seb_sh (6th February 2023)
    Liked 2,129 Times in 924 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post

He won't drive in Sweden. Heard that Tanak just invited him to Estonia and drive a nice winter rally.

10. Likes: cali (6th February 2023),ouvreur (6th February 2023)
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    He won't drive in Sweden. Heard that Tanak just invited him to Estonia and drive a nice winter rally.
    Yes. My bad. Actually took him for granted in Sweden as well.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 300 Times in 127 Posts
    In Sweden you will have cpt Bertorelli

Liked 140 Times in 49 Posts
    When watching vids from Swe upcoming stages, must admit - unfortunately boring roads around Umeå; possibly Östersund would have been able to offer smth more interesting. Hard to compare with good old Karlstad region roads.

About gent-drivers: this is clear on FIA table - out of balance situation - overcrowded Rally 2 category with very few top category seats.

Liked 488 Times in 188 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersX View Post
    When watching vids from Swe upcoming stages, must admit - unfortunately boring roads around Umeå; possibly Östersund would have been able to offer smth more interesting. Hard to compare with good old Karlstad region roads.

About gent-drivers: this is clear on FIA table - out of balance situation - overcrowded Rally 2 category with very few top category seats.
    Overcrowded Rally 2? What does that even mean? I think Rally2 is in a very healthy situation at the moment. We have multiple drivers who can win, multiple manufacturers whose car can win. This is the situation we want in Rally1.

15. Likes: cali (6th February 2023),Rallyper (6th February 2023)
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_right View Post
    I think Rally2 is in a very healthy situation at the moment. We have multiple drivers who can win, multiple manufacturers whose car can win. This is the situation we want in Rally1.
    For Rally Sweden 2023, I see six drivers fighting for WRC2 win, and one of them is driving an old car (Huttunen). If anyone else wins, it's a surprise. I would say it's the same number in the main class. As for manufacturers, I'm surprised if it's not a Skoda, Hyundai or VW winning WRC2.

And when we go to the next rally, it won't be the same six WRC2 drivers fighting for the win.