Page 17 of 92 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Värmland roads had more character than in Umeå. There were crests and corners, variations on the roads from wide to narrow. Now we have just endless super fast forest roads - even two 25 km stages made up completely of them - but very little wide roads with crests and flowing bends. There's barely any jumps or crests anywhere. Also Värmland had awesome technical sections like the beginning of Vargåsen, without being super narrow between the trees like most of the technical sections in Umeå. At best, the Umeå roads resemble Arctic Rally Finland.
    Yes, but we aren’t sitting here wondering how many stages will be cancelled due to lack of snow/ice.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 403 Times in 251 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Norway?
    Who in EV-loving Norway would fund a WRC event? Would love to see it return again though…

3. Likes: Rallyper (7th February 2023)
    Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE View Post
    Yes, but we aren’t sitting here wondering how many stages will be cancelled due to lack of snow/ice.
    No, It's reindeers this time, even more unpredictable!
    Doubt Norway will ever host it again on our own, we got lucky with who was in government the first time.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

5. Likes: AnttiL (6th February 2023),cali (6th February 2023),satnav (6th February 2023)
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Hey there! I'm looking to attend to SS Floda, but I need the help of a local/someone that knows the current state of the smaller roads around the stage. Precisely, I'd like to know whether the road that starts in the blue star in the image is drivable or not. You'd help me a lot, thanks!

floda.jpg

Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jparerax7 View Post
    Hey there! I'm looking to attend to SS Floda, but I need the help of a local/someone that knows the current state of the smaller roads around the stage. Precisely, I'd like to know whether the road that starts in the blue star in the image is drivable or not. You'd help me a lot, thanks!

floda.jpg
    If you look in streetview it wasn't last year and dead end roads with no houses are very rarely plowed. https://www.google.com/maps/@64.3628...7i16384!8i8192
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 331 Times in 107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyest View Post
    had a chat with him before regroup at Otepää, and he really is a awesome guy.
    And to all the haters that say he is slow, i doubt any of you would be half as fast as he is. If i had the money i would be doing the same thing.
    Calling him what you did just now, not even gonna write it again, because FIA cant figure out the gentleman driver system in their running order makes you look stupid. i dont think you even deserve a reply from anyone, and if i would be a moderator i would send you to a vacation from this forum...getting that personal about someone on a friendly rallying forum is retarded
    awosome in what way ? lol what are you some simpleton farmer that judges people from a chat ?

99.9% of this forum would be faster than him in his car...

thats the problem with rallying.. its too friendly... we allow every clown in the sport and cheer on them... then we wonder why the sport is dead... why a serious manufacturer would invest in a sport that allows worthless clowns to get their hands on the top machinery without any filter.

would you enjoy the olympics if you had competitors jumping 2 meters in long jump ? would you enjoy football if you had teams that would lose 20-0 to the top teams ?

every sport has a system that people have to prove they can compete at the top... but not in rallying... nope here we are happy with everyone... its like having an olympics and special olympics merged in one... with retards and top athletes competing together...

did you know that in WRC serderidis is a legit recognised champion ? what a great sport....

thank god f1 has some interest once more.
    Last edited by NOT; 6th February 2023 at 19:54.

9. Likes: Rallyper (7th February 2023)
    Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE View Post
    BTW, today evening was raining in Umea...

11. Likes: cali (7th February 2023)
    Liked 331 Times in 107 Posts
    [QUOTE=Rallyest;1319067and if i would be a moderator i would send you to a vacation from this forum...getting that personal about someone on a friendly rallying forum is retarded[/QUOTE]

of course its easier to silence someone that argue with them...

what weak gormless spinelss times we live in...

Liked 3,297 Times in 1,736 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyest View Post
    And to all the haters that say he is slow, i doubt any of you would be half as fast as he is. If i had the money i would be doing the same thing.
    That is exactly what I can't understand. Maybe it's a question of my different character, but I would never ever use my own money to compromise myself like this. I mean how can you explain a result such as this?
    Behind 15-year-old Citroen C2 R2? Come on...
    https://www.ewrc-results.com/final/8...lveralli-2023/
    Last edited by Jarek Z; 6th February 2023 at 20:46.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

14. Likes: Sulland (7th February 2023)
    Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Umeå are signed until 2024 right? so if they were to move the event again, it wouldn't happen before 2025? (I'm guessing).
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig