Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Liked 299 Times in 115 Posts
    Osyan Price confirms that he will take part in the next three rounds of the ERC (Poland, Latvia and Sweden). These rounds could be joined by a few more.

He will take part in a Skoda Fabia Rally2 evo of the Spanish Mapo Motorsport team, accompanied by the experienced Stephan Prevot.

Enviado desde mi S88Plus mediante Tapatalk

2. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (9th May 2023),Jarek Z (9th May 2023),TWRC (9th May 2023)
    Liked 9,355 Times in 4,970 Posts
    More from Osian Pryce...

Time for a new challenge !

Following my success in the British Rally Championship last year, i felt the need to try something new, and take on a new challenge.

After a lot of hard work, effort and endless setbacks, I’ve managed to put a deal together to complete in the FIA European Rally Championship for the next 3 events at least. Taking part in Poland, Latvia, and Sweden and see how it goes!

This year I’ll be piloting a Skoda Fabia Rally 2 EVO ran by MAPO Motorsport.
    Joining me in the co drivers seat is former WRC co driver Stephane Prevot, so I’m looking forward to learning from him too.

Very thankful that My loyal sponsors and supporters behind the scenes are back for more after being with me for the last two seasons and more. The one thing the last challenging few months has taught me is to rely on the loyal ones, they have stuck with me and kept to their word’s.

Also Thanks to my family and friends once again for their support, I definitely wouldn’t be doing this if it wasn’t for them. 🙏🏻

Looking forward to starting in just over a weeks time in Poland, and join the FIA ERC roadshow. Its been a competitive few rounds so far, so looking forward to getting stuck in, and seeing how we go. And of course…. Enjoy the Experience!

More on: http://www.osianpryce.com/news/osian...but-in-poland/

4. Likes: Jarek Z (14th May 2023)
    Liked 3,295 Times in 1,734 Posts
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 3,295 Times in 1,734 Posts
    Miklós Csomós and Attila Nagy after their huge crash say that they are going to be back on Rally di Roma Capitale in July:
    https://www.fiaerc.com/erc/news/erc/...anarias-crash/
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 559 Times in 242 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    Miklós Csomós and Attila Nagy after their huge crash say that they are going to be back on Rally di Roma Capitale in July:
    https://www.fiaerc.com/erc/news/erc/...anarias-crash/
    They started a crowdfunding on their facebook page also, as basically this almost collapsed their budget. I hope to be wrong, but without the help of a big sponsor, it is very 50/50 for them to be there...

Liked 3,793 Times in 1,686 Posts
    Tom Kristensson Motorsport cancels the ERC program in 2023

It is with great sadness that Tom and Andreas now choose to stop competing in the ERC - European Rally Championship after 3 rounds, and with this also ends the partnership with Tagai Racing Technology and Citroën.
    There are many small reasons for this decision. Everything from a feeling, to bigger challenges in working with budgets and the situation in the world right now, as well as some other things, says Tom.
    Of course, I would have hoped for a perfect feeling and a really great season in a fantastic championship, but obviously that doesn't happen, unfortunately.
    I have been fighting for so many years and learned never to do anything that doesn't feel 100% good or right. This with full respect for everyone involved - the Team, Andreas, Pirelli, Citroën Racing and above all for my own part that I choose to do this.
    It's really not about me not wanting to drive a rally car. The will and the joy are there. But it needs to be done the right way. It is so important that the positive outweighs the negative in order to have the strength and be able to continue, concludes Tom.
    There are still many activities and sponsor events going on and we are working on a new way forward.
    In the middle of this, a request has appeared from a person who has been very involved in my rally effort in various ways. This concerned driving and being seen as well as evaluating various things at Hovdalasprinten in Hässleholm, which is part of the Swedish Championship Gravel Sprint as early as June 3rd.
    We will therefore start there in one of GN Motorsport's Ford Fiesta Rally2 here. This felt like a good thing to do considering this situation and we have therefore chosen to accept this.
    There are no more competitions planned right now, but we will see how the future develops.
    We drive and enjoy in Hovdalasprinten and then we'll see.
    Once again, we would like to extend a big and warm thank you to everyone involved.

9. Likes: Rallyper (26th May 2023)
    Liked 9,355 Times in 4,970 Posts
    JoshMcErlean5
    He is back ! @J_Fuzzy_Fulton will return to the hot seat as we take on @FIAERC @LVRally next weekend. Some very fast roads with a very good friend, it doesn’t get much better !

What a brave guy co-driver James Fulton is, getting back into a rally car after the accident that cost his driver Craig Breen his life.

11. Likes: Jarek Z (14th June 2023),MarkT (7th June 2023)
    Liked 490 Times in 244 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    What a brave guy co-driver James Fulton is, getting back into a rally car after the accident that cost his driver Craig Breen his life.
    That´s true, but he was already in Rally de Portugal with Meeke.

Liked 238 Times in 125 Posts
    Jon Armstrong joins MRF crew and steps up into Fiesta Rally2.

14. Likes: b3637853 (22nd June 2023)
    Liked 3,793 Times in 1,686 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    Jon Armstrong joins MRF crew and steps up into Fiesta Rally2.
    Instead of Pontus Tidemand. Currently only for Rally Scandinavia.