Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Liked 185 Times in 149 Posts

2022 - Race 15 Netherland

Max is dominant
    Ferrari can't get out of the way of themselves
    Hamilton struggles when driving in a crowd

Only thing left for this season seems to be the mid-field battles.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    I dare say alpha tauri sabotaged their race to help verstappen. This is stupid.
    Mercedes screwing hamilton yet again with poor strategy. 2022 problems continue. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by truefan72; 5th September 2022 at 12:58.
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    LOL. If you say so..

Mercedes screeing hamilyon yet again. 2022 problems continue. Smh
    Russell just made a wise decision and called it. Lewis didn't.

I get that he is dissapointed that the decision didn't revolve solely round him.. but nor should it when he is not in contention for the WDC.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

4. Likes: airshifter (5th September 2022),Bagwan (4th September 2022),gm99 (5th September 2022)
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Mercedes screeing hamilyon yet again. 2022 problems continue. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I tend to agree with this. Both RBR and Alpha
    Tauri were clearly colluding. This to me is more clear cut than Singapore. Both teams should be excluded from the championship. They made a complete mockery of the sport today. It won't happen though because the leadership and stewardship will of F1 is a joke.

Mercedes f*cked Hamilton in the end not putting him on the super soft tire.

6. Likes: truefan72 (5th September 2022)
    Liked 185 Times in 149 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Both RBR and Alpha
    Tauri were clearly colluding.
    You forgot Bottas blowing his engine intentionally to screw lewis and Mercedes - that's where the race changed.

ROFL I suppose you also believe in big foot and the loch ness monster.

The only thing clear is that Max doesn't need the help of Alpha Tauri. Yuki is just a guy who constantly does head-scratching things for every race.

8. Likes: airshifter (5th September 2022),gm99 (5th September 2022),Zico (5th September 2022)
    Liked 9 Times in 5 Posts
    I tend to agree with this. Both RBR and Alpha
    Tauri were clearly colluding. This to me is more clear cut than Singapore. Both teams should be excluded from the championship. They made a complete mockery of the sport today. It won't happen though because the leadership and stewardship will of F1 is a joke.

Mercedes f*cked Hamilton in the end not putting him on the super soft tire.

Bullpoop

He couldn't even defend before the first turn, after the safety car returned.

There's no way on this flat earth Sir Entitled would have defended again Max on soft tyres had he remained on hard tyres. If anything, the gap at the end would have been even larger.

Did anyone else expect Toto to squel "No Russell, no Russell no no...." when Russell overtook Hamilton?

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr View Post
    Bullpoop

He couldn't even defend before the first turn, after the safety car returned.

There's no way on this flat earth Sir Entitled would have defended again Max on soft tyres had he remained on hard tyres. If anything, the gap at the end would have been even larger.

Did anyone else expect Toto to squel "No Russell, no Russell no no...." when Russell overtook Hamilton?
    Ah yeah that's right a team that has spent millions in development, have some of the brightest people on the planet working for them, travel around the world rebuilding their car race after race with 100s of censors on the car cannot tell if there is a differential issue. Instead they tell the driver to carry on, then to pit and carry on again like a bunch of amateurs. All this just happens to occur at the perfect time to assist their sister team in winning the race. Apparently you believe in fairytales.

11. Likes: truefan72 (9th September 2022)
    Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Ah yeah that's right a team that has spent millions in development, have some of the brightest people on the planet working for them, travel around the world rebuilding their car race after race with 100s of censors on the car cannot tell if there is a differential issue. Instead they tell the driver to carry on, then to pit and carry on again like a bunch of amateurs. All this just happens to occur at the perfect time to assist their sister team in winning the race. Apparently you believe in fairytales.
    Perhaps they were focusing on what Tsunoda was saying , which was that he was certain a wheel was not fitted correctly .
    He was that certain he was out , he undid his belts .

Had they wanted to create that safety car that lap , they could have told him to pull over at any time during his slow ride back to the pits , and had him park it in a really dangerous spot , guaranteeing it .

That would have been easier .

But then , maybe they felt they needed the pit stop practice .

13. Likes: airshifter (8th September 2022),gm99 (8th September 2022)
    Liked 9 Times in 5 Posts
    Yes. RB have designed a car part that had built in AI. This futuristic AI was so advanced, it could anticipate Mercedes strategy, then calculate "a perfect time" when to commit harakiri. Not only this, it used quantum entanglement to influence receptive parts on bottas car to go kaboom at another "perfect time". It also used jedi mind powers to make Russell ask for soft tyres at yet another "perfect time"

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    I didn't think it likely at the time... and I think it even less likely now after hearing AT's version of events.

Massive points lead, leading both championships. The risk of expulsion and the shame and damage it would inflict does not outweigh the potential reward... not that I think Lewis could have beaten Max even if it hadn't happened.

Only a complete idiot would consider trying to get away with such a stunt... and I don't think Horner and/or Mateschitz are idiots.

Find the smoking gun then you will have my full attention. I'm very sure you won't find it though.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

16. Likes: Bagwan (9th September 2022)