Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 185 Times in 149 Posts

2022 - Race 15 Netherland

Max is dominant
    Ferrari can't get out of the way of themselves
    Hamilton struggles when driving in a crowd

Only thing left for this season seems to be the mid-field battles.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    I dare say alpha tauri sabotaged their race to help verstappen. This is stupid.
    Mercedes screwing hamilton yet again with poor strategy. 2022 problems continue. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by truefan72; 5th September 2022 at 13:58.
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    Mercedes screeing hamilyon yet again. 2022 problems continue. Smh

I tend to agree with this. Both RBR and Alpha
    Tauri were clearly colluding. This to me is more clear cut than Singapore. Both teams should be excluded from the championship. They made a complete mockery of the sport today. It won't happen though because the leadership and stewardship will of F1 is a joke.

Mercedes f*cked Hamilton in the end not putting him on the super soft tire.

4. Likes: truefan72 (5th September 2022)
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    LOL. If you say so..

Russell just made a wise decision and called it. Lewis didn't.

I get that he is dissapointed that the decision didn't revolve solely round him.. but nor should it when he is not in contention for the WDC.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

6. Likes: airshifter (5th September 2022),Bagwan (4th September 2022),gm99 (5th September 2022)
    Liked 788 Times in 585 Posts
    Had it been Lewis behind George , does anybody really think Hamilton would have been happy to be the wing-man , or asking for soft tires , just as his team-mate did ?

On the Alpha Tauri thing , they are being a little shifty in the explanations , but , I think it's more likely they are trying to avoid being fined for not fitting the tires correctly the first time , rather than colluding with the parent team .

8. Likes: airshifter (5th September 2022)
    Liked 1,068 Times in 599 Posts
    I don't know what happened with AT. That just looked amateurish. Lewis getting passed by his teammate? Oh well!
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

10. Likes: airshifter (5th September 2022)
    Liked 788 Times in 585 Posts
    Sounds like the AT had a half-shaft break , had no drive on one side , which Yuki read as a loose wheel .
    He stopped , loosened his belts , and the team told him to return .
    With new tires , they sent him out , and then realized he was right about something being wrong .

It's at this point that you can walk down either the sinister or the dexter road .
    They told him to exit the pits and immediately pull over .

A Hamilton fan sees that as a free stop for Max , courtesy of AT .
    Couple that with the fact there would be not have been an open pit lane for that free stop , had the car stopped before the exit , and you've got the makings of a scandal .

The team's explanation certainly makes sense , with only the exit of the pit area in question because of the radio call .

I guess you can call it collusion if you're Lewis , or you can call it good fortune , or wise choice for if you're young George .

12. Likes: airshifter (5th September 2022),gm99 (5th September 2022),truefan72 (5th September 2022),Zico (5th September 2022)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Both RBR and Alpha
    Tauri were clearly colluding.
    You forgot Bottas blowing his engine intentionally to screw lewis and Mercedes - that's where the race changed.

ROFL I suppose you also believe in big foot and the loch ness monster.

The only thing clear is that Max doesn't need the help of Alpha Tauri. Yuki is just a guy who constantly does head-scratching things for every race.

14. Likes: airshifter (5th September 2022),gm99 (5th September 2022),Zico (5th September 2022)
    Liked 667 Times in 465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Sounds like the AT had a half-shaft break , had no drive on one side , which Yuki read as a loose wheel .
    He stopped , loosened his belts , and the team told him to return .
    With new tires , they sent him out , and then realized he was right about something being wrong .

It's at this point that you can walk down either the sinister or the dexter road .
    They told him to exit the pits and immediately pull over .

A Hamilton fan sees that as a free stop for Max , courtesy of AT .
    Couple that with the fact there would be not have been an open pit lane for that free stop , had the car stopped before the exit , and you've got the makings of a scandal .

The team's explanation certainly makes sense , with only the exit of the pit area in question because of the radio call .

I guess you can call it collusion if you're Lewis , or you can call it good fortune , or wise choice for if you're young George .
    And to top it off, Yuki will now get a 10 place grid penalty at Monza due to points. I would venture to guess he would have released the belts, but instead only admitted to loosening them. Either way, not sinister unless you're into conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by F1nKS View Post
    You forgot Bottas blowing his engine intentionally to screw lewis and Mercedes - that's where the race changed.

ROFL I suppose you also believe in big foot and the loch ness monster.

The only thing clear is that Max doesn't need the help of Alpha Tauri. Yuki is just a guy who constantly does head-scratching things for every race.

You forgot how the flat earth influenced both the AT decision as well as the decision of Bottas. Not to mention that it's apparent the three colluded on the matter, and they should be banished from the earth for the mockery they have made of future conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I tend to agree with this. Both RBR and Alpha
    Tauri were clearly colluding. This to me is more clear cut than Singapore. Both teams should be excluded from the championship. They made a complete mockery of the sport today. It won't happen though because the leadership and stewardship will of F1 is a joke.

Mercedes f*cked Hamilton in the end not putting him on the super soft tire.
    I can only picture children throwing those toys.

RB are 100+ points clear in the WCC and Max 100+ clear in the WDC. Being vast Merc and Lewis lovers still doesn't make nonsense make sense to anyone but yourself. Excluded from the championship because a fanboi said it was true! Thanks for the laugh and the further displays of bias.

Overall not a terrible race, with enough strategy and safety car periods to keep it interesting and make you wonder how it would turn out.

Max was on fire for sure. In his hands I think he had the race won regardless of and safety car periods. Though the Mercs did well to make the mediums last and good pace on the hards, I don't think they had the pace to keep Max behind them. George was thinking on his feet and pushed to go to the softs, and it paid out for him overall. But I think Lewis was screwed regardless, and was just upset that he lost his tail gunner. At least Lewis had the decency to apologize to the team after the radio drama.

After a good qually, the Ferrari's struggled, but Leclerc managed to stay on the podium when all was said and done. Carlos just seemed to have a crap day all around, and not much more could have gone wrong really. I can only assume that they looked at the yellow flag incident and concluded he was in front by the time he could see the flag. From his onboard it looked htat way. If anything I think they should have maybe looked harder at Ocon, as being in front he should have seen the flag and backed off IMHO. By staying in it longer, he lost the position regardless and it seemed like he stayed in it after it was a sure thing for Carlos to pass unless Carlos backed out. As for the release incident, hard to call, but I think it was all on him really. It seemed like he was just too cautious about not clipping anyone in the McLaren pit even after his front end had cleared them.

Perez had a weekend not much better than Sainz, but at least stayed out of any real drama. KMag got away with a fairly decent hit, not that it did him any good really. He seems to have faded quickly this year. Lando does well again considering the car, and Alpine gets them both in the points once more. Stroll had a decent race to stay in the points and out of trouble.

Six different constructors in the top 10 this race. I hope it stays interesting.

16. Likes: Bagwan (5th September 2022),gm99 (5th September 2022),Zico (5th September 2022)
    Also, it looks like Horner did a Jedi Mind Trick on Hamilton and had him put his PU in the wrong mode at restart so that Max could cruise by with no drama.

18. Likes: airshifter (8th September 2022)