Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97
  1. #1
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,236
    Like
    1,564
    Liked 4,988 Times in 2,082 Posts

    [ERC] Barum Czech Rally Zlín 2022


  2. Likes: pantealex (16th August 2022)
  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    8,476
    Like
    1,785
    Liked 1,997 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Cais, Wagner and Mares will be ones to watch in addition to Kopecky.

  4. #3
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    7,859
    Like
    353
    Liked 3,170 Times in 1,434 Posts
    Full entry list is available here.

  5. #4
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    7,859
    Like
    353
    Liked 3,170 Times in 1,434 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Cais, Wagner and Mares will be ones to watch in addition to Kopecky.
    There will be more crews, not only them

  6. #5
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    7,840
    Like
    3,704
    Liked 2,828 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Previous winners

    2021 Kopecký
    2019 Kopecký
    2018 Kopecký
    2017 Kopecký
    2016 Kopecký
    2015 Kopecký
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

  7. Likes: pantealex (16th August 2022)
  8. #6
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    7,859
    Like
    353
    Liked 3,170 Times in 1,434 Posts
    Despite this year Kopecký is not so fast like in previous years and he is using different tyre brand, it will not be easy for other drivers to beat him. If there should be Lukyanuk, Gryazin, Mikkelsen or Bonato, it should be little bit different. But this year? We will see, maybe somebody will surprise.

  9. Likes: TWRC (18th August 2022)
  10. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    412
    Like
    0
    Liked 258 Times in 152 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    Despite this year Kopecký is not so fast like in previous years and he is using different tyre brand, it will not be easy for other drivers to beat him. If there should be Lukyanuk, Gryazin, Mikkelsen or Bonato, it should be little bit different. But this year? We will see, maybe somebody will surprise.
    Even if his confidence is not at his best, Cais should worry Kopecky normally considering what happened last year.
    But from the non-Czech drivers, yeah, sound impossible considering the entries.

    In ERC-4 Junior, interesting to see Herranen, probably preparing for an international campaign next year (he was talking about J-WRC such as Max McRae) even if he will probably suffer as in Roma.

  11. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    3,817
    Like
    17,907
    Liked 2,156 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny0405 View Post

    In ERC-4 Junior, interesting to see Herranen, probably preparing for an international campaign next year (he was talking about J-WRC such as Max McRae) even if he will probably suffer as in Roma.
    Herranen is skipping next Finnish Championship Rally even that he is 3rd in points now.

    He has bought own Rally3 from Printsport.

    Feels like international attempt
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  12. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    603
    Like
    47
    Liked 159 Times in 93 Posts
    And I think Roma was his first ever tarmac rally. And only the second time he drove on tarmac, considering the test he did in Italy in preparation for the event.

  13. #10
    Senior Member Jarek Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    7,840
    Like
    3,704
    Liked 2,828 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny0405 View Post
    Even if his confidence is not at his best, Cais should worry Kopecky normally considering what happened last year.
    But from the non-Czech drivers, yeah, sound impossible considering the entries.
    Cais hopes for rain. He says that on dry tarmac it will be very hard to catch Kopecky:
    https://www.fiaerc.com/erc/news/erc/...um-nightmares/
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •