Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
the behaviour of the fans and marshalls was really shit this year IMO

what the hell was that what dimviii posted and the fans with their naked asses and making love on stage side and putting drivers into danger with the ice making, also i saw many times them standing in idiotic places. the opening ceremony was also a joke with a host who was barely talking english

i know it wont be dropped from the calendar but if it would be for couple of years, i wouldn't miss it to be honest. at least not this bone dry Monte what we had last year and this year
Last year was still better as the crews at least had some snow & ice to contend with, and don't forget we had a battle for the best Seb which made things interesting. Fans apparently forgot what happened in 2017 with Paddon ,it seems they won't learn until there will be big fines for standing in idiotic places. For next year I hope we go back to the 'old' rally bases and bring back a service for Saturday at least. As for the host I think he's been there for the past 20 years or so but the fact it's now on youtube makes it much more apparent. Also, it would be nice to have perhaps some longer stages...I mean 25kms is nice but it would be even nicer to have 30,35 or even 40kms of stages.