Page 90 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Liked 56 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    If you found hate from my lines, I recommend to re-read them. Please use pragmatic reading.

I just try to point out, that people have different point of view to the war topic. This is also pointed out as Skoda PR actually can be complicated - why there is russian in the team if in other sport disciplines they are not allowed to compete.

Grazin seems nice guy without showing any shitty attitude. Personally I don't have any problem with him.

What people have questioned here about Grazin - what is his point of view at the war. If he publically supports the war (as I don't know his official statement, read this question as theoretical one) - do you stand for your statement? Like it does not matter if he supports killing people and using questionable money for his rallying, it's only important he is fast? To make more extreme example - would you say the same for serial killers, pedophiles etc, it's just important that they are fast? And in that situation - if things go wrong - what PR it makes to WRC or rally-sport in general?

> What lives are affected by gryazin driving here?

If your life happens to be affected by the war, and (theoratically) there is some guy who is supporting the government who is the agressor, it really matters what kind of feelings it creates towards sport.

My point is - it actually matters, who is competing, from where they get finances and what they promote.
    Thats right. Also we cannot allways separate everything from poltics, its more than politics. He looks like a good guy, I would like to not see any russian citizen in any of the international sports. They should’t have these oportunities till they have current goverment. Every citizen is responsible for its country.

2. Likes: Corcaíoch (22nd January 2023),Tauri_J (22nd January 2023)
    Liked 331 Times in 107 Posts
    seeing baltic pseudonations seethe is hilarious...

4. Likes: WRC1 (22nd January 2023)
    Liked 167 Times in 94 Posts
    Lol at people pretending like this is the first war in human history. I've never in my life seen calls for completely banning any other nationality form all of sports.

He's already competing without a flag, like all RU and BLR tennis players for example. I don't remeber US/UK/FR athletes ever being required to drop their flag.

If aliens came to earth today they'd think Russia invented war in 2022.

Can we please make a separate topic for this, if we have to disscuss it?

6. Likes: cali (22nd January 2023),Rally Hokkaido (22nd January 2023),WRC1 (22nd January 2023)
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NOT View Post
    seeing baltic pseudonations seethe is hilarious...
    Being here for so long I can't take you seriously Greg so whatever typical nonsense you are bursting out this time, it doesn't work.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk

8. Likes: flat_right (22nd January 2023)
    Liked 167 Times in 94 Posts
    Also, is there any mods here to remove the outright racist comments?

Liked 39 Times in 19 Posts
    Im not against Russian/Blr competing in sport. Only thing i would want to see from Gryazin is statement condemning the war. But he cant do that because from what i know he gets most of his funding still from bank accounts mainly in Latvia. Which are of course filled with Russian money.

11. Likes: meh (22nd January 2023)
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    If you found hate from my lines, I recommend to re-read them. Please use pragmatic reading.

I just try to point out, that people have different point of view to the war topic. This is also pointed out as Skoda PR actually can be complicated - why there is russian in the team if in other sport disciplines they are not allowed to compete.

Grazin seems nice guy without showing any shitty attitude. Personally I don't have any problem with him.

What people have questioned here about Grazin - what is his point of view at the war. If he publically supports the war (as I don't know his official statement, read this question as theoretical one) - do you stand for your statement? Like it does not matter if he supports killing people and using questionable money for his rallying, it's only important he is fast? To make more extreme example - would you say the same for serial killers, pedophiles etc, it's just important that they are fast? And in that situation - if things go wrong - what PR it makes to WRC or rally-sport in general?

> What lives are affected by gryazin driving here?

If your life happens to be affected by the war, and (theoratically) there is some guy who is supporting the government who is the agressor, it really matters what kind of feelings it creates towards sport.

My point is - it actually matters, who is competing, from where they get finances and what they promote.
    You questioned Skodas PR-machinery, calling it a "catastrofy coming", and what they´ll do with the brand after NG winning WRC2. Does this come from your fantasy or are you sitting in the management of Skoda?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

13. Likes: WRC1 (22nd January 2023)
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kras View Post
    Also, is there any mods here to remove the outright racist comments?
    You mix racism with xenophobia per se as there's no racial slur here nor I haven't seen any in my time here from 2003 or 2005 (can't remember really and not bothered to check it as well).

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk

Liked 1,621 Times in 737 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    You questioned Skodas PR-machinery, calling it a "catastrofy coming", and what they´ll do with the brand after NG winning WRC2. Does this come from your fantasy or are you sitting in the management of Skoda?
    I was pointing to previous statements in this thread. I have not called it with any name, I can not understand what you are talking about. Mixing something?

16. Likes: cali (22nd January 2023)
    Liked 331 Times in 107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Galev62 View Post
    Im not against Russian/Blr competing in sport. Only thing i would want to see from Gryazin is statement condemning the war. But he cant do that because from what i know he gets most of his funding still from bank accounts mainly in Latvia. Which are of course filled with Russian money.
    did you ask for similar statements from Loeb or Ogier for what the frogs did to Lybia ? or from american athletes for what they did do Iraq and Afghanistan ?

or killing brown muslims is fine ?

18. Likes: Leon (22nd January 2023),WRC1 (22nd January 2023)