Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Can Charles Leclerc won Championship in 2022?

Hi everyone,

I am a huge fan of F1 racing. but i am just new to f1, since 2018. I just experinced one of the most dramatic year of championship last year and witness the battle of max and levi in abudhabi, LIVE. But I am seeing a lot of hype about Charles Leclerc this season. He has some great and disspointing moment this year,bit of mix. www.omegle.siteI still don't think that he can won championship? What do you think? www.ome-tv.org chatpig
    Last edited by Ava_Max; 16th December 2022 at 11:42.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Charles has the pace and talent... but the real question is, can Ferrari stop messing up?
    The car is fast but they also have some reliability issues which has really been hurting them... so I'd probably be more inclined to put my money on Max as things stand.

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    I think the possibility still exists, but it might take a bit of misfortune from either RB and/or Max. Charles is quick without doubt, and a strong driver. But so far the Ferrari hasn't been in the hunt as much as the RB has. Reliability is hurting them badly. They have made some strategy mistakes as well if they want to let Charles fight for the WDC.

Ferrari is looking really quick in France through FP2. Maybe they can turn things around and make it tight again.