Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1nKS View Post
    I think the decision has already been made on Latifi and he is losing his seat.
    He has had plenty of time to show his worth and he hasn't. He's simply not good enough.

I think this was actually a pretty good British GP, although I am kinda getting tired of a safety car being brought out every time someone sneezes on track. It's getting annoying now. There's no reason why a virtual safety car would not have sufficed for Ocon. It's orchestrating the GP. I really would have liked to see where Hamilton would have ended up against the Ferrari's. I think he would have passed Sainz but I have my doubts about LeClerc. We'll never know now.

I know everyone is raving that this is F1 at its best but ultimately it was orchestrated by an unnecessary safety car on track. While it was entertaining the mass number of safety cars are beginning to get irritating.

This was probably the first track however where I felt the new rules added real net benefit versus last years rules from a racing point of view and I don't think DRS was necessarily needed in this race either to aid over takes.

Delighted for Sainz. He's a brilliant driver and more than deserved his first GP win.

Mick Schumacher is beginning to show his worth now. What a battle with Verstappen. It was the first time he has shown what he can in F1. Hopefully it continues for him but he still has to get on top of qualifying, so a bit to go yet.

Looking forward to Austria this weekend.

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1nKS View Post
    I think the decision has already been made on Latifi and he is losing his seat.
    You're likely right about that , but having a little success couldn't hurt his chances .
    He did not look like the same guy at all .

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Like Max , not so quick Nic also had floor damage at the end , from a tangle with T9 curbing , but he only lost 2 places , so , you could say he did better than the Dutchman .

Liked 76 Times in 56 Posts
    Does that prove that collisions at slower speeds cause less damage?

5. Likes: Bagwan (8th July 2022)