Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Liked 706 Times in 333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC View Post
    While it's a remote chance, you still have to make the decision. It's happened on numerous occasions in all types of series. It would be typical Hyundai to miss out on the title by a handful of points.......All it will prove is Neuville isn't a team player......
    I wouldn’t sling any mud at Neuville, it’s on the team to make the call. Honestly, I wouldn’t want a driver in my team who ‘willingly’ gave up a win without being asked, as he doesn’t have the killer instinct required to get the job done.
    I do question the management of the team and if Neuville has been in their ear to keep the win, allowing him to influence them.
    Maybe Tanak’s comment about Moncet going back to building engines has bitten him in the arse.

Liked 706 Times in 333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    Toyotas had new dampers here, thats why they were slow. Dirtfish published a pic of Kalles quote of it (where he confirmed this and said he didnt have a feeling on the test already) but now they have removed this, at least i couldnt find it anymore
    Different make of dampers?
    Wow, if so that is a strange decision to take part way through a season that is going so well.

3. Likes: AnttiL (11th September 2022)
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doubled1978 View Post
    I wouldn’t sling any mud at Neuville, it’s on the team to make the call. Honestly, I wouldn’t want a driver in my team who ‘willingly’ gave up a win without being asked, as he doesn’t have the killer instinct required to get the job done.
    I do question the management of the team and if Neuville has been in their ear to keep the win, allowing him to influence them.
    Maybe Tanak’s comment about Moncet going back to building engines has bitten him in the arse.
    Neuville made the same comment imho

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Tänak has been publicly criticizing the team a lot, even when things went well. He acts like he wants to leave the team. It's normal they don't hand him any presents now given his behaviour... The championship is pretty much lost anyway, against Kalle. Now they can try to secure 2nd and 3rd positions in the drivers championship.

6. Likes: becher (11th September 2022)
    Liked 335 Times in 203 Posts
    Well, even if there can be some questions, great to see Hyundai achieving its 3rd consecutive win (4th of the season) and a 1-2-3. Shows they have improved a lot about the car and that we can wait for something really interesting next year if they find a good organization. And Sordo 3rd podium in 3 rallyes (5 consecutive including last year).

On Toyota, pretty disastrous rally even if it could have been even worse for Kalle in the championship and Katsuta achieved another top 6. But they will have to think about the end of the season, especially Kalle who must stay on the road now (maybe some team orders to wait in NZ).
    same for M-Sport with Breen having the puncture but Loubet did some reasonable job with a new 4th position and a Good Friday. And they will clearly to take a look about the car because their reliability is really weak.

In WRC-2, big job by Lindholm to achieve a great win. Mikkelsen saves some points in the end but his mistake will probably cost him the title (with also the engine issues in the 1st half of the season).
    And Rossel, in the end, it’s a disappointing season for him (2 high-consequence mistakes and one middle-consequence one): he has not able to prove that he can step up his pace while maintaining his reliability. He’s still at a good level for Rally2 but it needs much more to convince a Rally1 team to invest in you; not even sure he will be in Catalunya with no title hope (backing Camilli could be a better choice to target the win) and not sure Citroen will back him next year again.
    Last edited by Danny0405; 11th September 2022 at 15:32.

Liked 3,776 Times in 1,679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    Estonian media reportin that Kalle and Thierry were 8 and 12 minutes late to the last control point but so far no penalties yet, they dont know if the rules are there different or not
    Nothing important. As they were at the power stage podium, they received new time for liaison to next time control. So no penalties...

9. Likes: cali (11th September 2022)
    Liked 1,446 Times in 828 Posts
    Btw first time since Argentina 2019 that Neuville's won on gravel & as someone mentioned on twitter first time Hyundai takes three wins on the trot.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

11. Likes: AnttiL (11th September 2022),cali (11th September 2022),dimviii (11th September 2022),EstWRC (11th September 2022)
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommeke_B View Post
    Tänak has been publicly criticizing the team a lot, even when things went well. He acts like he wants to leave the team. It's normal they don't hand him any presents now given his behaviour... The championship is pretty much lost anyway, against Kalle. Now they can try to secure 2nd and 3rd positions in the drivers championship.
    Both main drivers were, though Tänak was the louder one.
    But on the side note, a lot of HMSG workers are leaving from different positions, what I know it was worst in the spring.

It's kind of a mess from the inside to the outside.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk

13. Likes: dimviii (11th September 2022),EstWRC (11th September 2022)
    Liked 331 Times in 107 Posts
    disgraceful showing of greek rally drivers... either worthless dogs that cannot drive a stage without 5 million passes... gormless fat soy boys that cruise because they have deals with sponsors to finish the event and tourists that do not belong in a rally car...

Tsouloftas ridiculed athanasoulas on every stage that was 5km away from his house, made him look like an amateur.

and the belgian guy makes Nombre look like tanak...

Greeks should be banned from entering acropolis rally... they should stick to their village events.

Liked 378 Times in 184 Posts
    Greensmith has 36 points now.
    Loubet has 30.
    Fourmaux has 9.

Let's gooo!!

16. Likes: steve.mandzij (11th September 2022)