Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts
    Yeah....that looked nasty

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    an almighty lap by Perez.
    Take a bow Sergio!
    Well done!

Leclerc is still favored to win in my book.
    But it will be hard to pass, So Perez might get it...if the Powertrain holds up.

But that was some lap by Perez!

Interesting to see how Verstappen and Marko react. lol
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    Alright McCheco
    May the forza be with you

Liked 185 Times in 149 Posts
    Fun qualifying with great drama from Perez, Leclerc, and Sainz. It should be an exciting race tomorrow.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Well I didn't see that coming.. what a stunning mighty lap. Congrats Checo.!

Really exciting Q3 with 4 drivers all in the mix with a chance of pole.... this is much more like it boys.
    Ferrari arguably looking slightly stronger overall but it's still close enough for there to be surprises

This season is shaping up to be a cracker.

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Nice to see Mick smiling after that crash , and a real testament to the strength of these things .
    But , it was a really poor display of track work afterwards , taking forever with wee bags of drying compound clearly not enough , then a forever wait to get the big guns out .
    What was all the discussion about ?

Nice to see Checo finally get a pole .
    Nice to see no apparent pout about it from Max .

Lewis had better get it together as my chassis is Merc in the FGP .
    It seems like Georgie is an adaptable little guy , like he showed last year when he jumped in for a race .

I look forward to a good race , and if Mick doesn't race , I'd like to suggest to Gunther that he hires Antonio for the sub , as he's my 3rd driver .

7. Likes: Mia 01 (27th March 2022)
    Liked 185 Times in 149 Posts
    Mick won't race tomorrow. Haas figures it better to rebuild the car for Australia than do it for a start that will require a pit-lane start tomorrow, and just put all their focus on the car that has a chance for points.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Well I didn't see that coming.. what a stunning mighty lap. Congrats Checo.!

Really exciting Q3 with 4 drivers all in the mix with a chance of pole.... this is much more like it boys.
    Ferrari arguably looking slightly stronger overall but it's still close enough for there to be surprises

This season is shaping up to be a cracker.
    I am delighted for Checo but I don't think it was an amazingly stunning lap by any means. LeClerc was faster in the corners, and it was the straight where Checo made up most of the time.

It's great to see the battle between two teams though and I'm a big fan of LeClerc so I really hope he wins the championship this season.

That Mercedes looks like a dogs dinner to drive for Hamilton- on the other hand, Georges Mercedes looked much better on board.

They have a huge amount of work to do to catch up but I can't see them winning either championship this year.

Great to see Mick Schumacher was okay. Heart in the mouth moment initially.

Another Latifi crash, he has no business being in F1. Him and Stroll are the two standout dunts of the grid right now.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; 27th March 2022 at 11:05.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I am delighted for Checo but I don't think it was an amazingly stunning lap by any means. LeClerc was faster in the corners, and it was the straight where Checo made up most of the time.
    Why does that make it unimpressive? If the last race is anything to go by, Ferrari probably have a slight edge in power so that is just different downforce levels.
    It was a very clean and tidy lap when it really mattered.. and one that he admitted that he would really struggle to do again. Give the man his due.

11. Likes: airshifter (28th March 2022)
    Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    'noda beached!
    May the forza be with you