Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    https://www.rally-maps.com/Rally-Estonia-2022

Two things went unnoticed for me: the super special is also reversed now, and Otepää ending has a new short small road section. So only two stages are same as last year, like someone said earlier: Kanepi and Vastsemoisa.

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    A.Pommer

Liked 1,481 Times in 844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviPommer View Post
    They said that after seeing the Safari Rally Kenya organizers striking a deal with the promoter until 2027(6?) they said they’d aim their rally to participate until 2026 where as before they were just looking for next year.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    To sum up. There are two options, to go year-by-year or do a long term deal. They'd prefer a long term one but it's still necessary to "talk" with all parties involved in Estonia as well. They'd like to continue being the innovative event and to keep developing, not to rest on the already achieved level. Also mentioned that they are on the look for a title sponsor who'd bring around half a million to the budget. For two years there hasn't been a title sponsor.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Liked 24 Times in 13 Posts
    I've got a question about rally passes. Can't find information if they will be availiable to buy in Otepaa during the rally? Gas station, fan merchandise shop etc.? If the answer is somwhere on the rally site, I can't find it. Thanks in advance for any info on the issue.

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToKu View Post
    I've got a question about rally passes. Can't find information if they will be availiable to buy in Otepaa during the rally? Gas station, fan merchandise shop etc.? If the answer is somwhere on the rally site, I can't find it. Thanks in advance for any info on the issue.
    Online shop only
    https://rallyestonia.com/en/shop/

Liked 258 Times in 103 Posts
    I´m pretty that sure passes are sold in Circle K stations also.

Liked 5,566 Times in 2,299 Posts

9. Likes: AnttiL (17th June 2022),Rally Hokkaido (18th June 2022)
    Liked 488 Times in 188 Posts
    There is a pressure from media and public not to allow any Russian or Belarussian drivers to the rally. Urmo Aava (rally director) has said it publicly that they are not allowed to participate and their wish has been forwarded to FIA and promotor already earlier. And they don't even want to allow this scheme that you could participate under some other flag (be it neutral or some "my grandmother has X nationality). So probably Gryazin will not participate.

Liked 615 Times in 326 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flat_right View Post
    There is a pressure from media and public not to allow any Russian or Belarussian drivers to the rally. Urmo Aava (rally director) has said it publicly that they are not allowed to participate and their wish has been forwarded to FIA and promotor already earlier. And they don't even want to allow this scheme that you could participate under some other flag (be it neutral or some "my grandmother has X nationality). So probably Gryazin will not participate.
    Too right, Agent Gryazin winning WRC2 would be the shot heard around the world!

Pathetic.