Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erki View Post
    For me it reminded a bit of Colin in Cyprus 2002. Hope their fix can hold.

https://youtu.be/XEE8INiRmnM?t=1211
    Was more about the timing.
    Meeke 2019 - Sunday before PS, nothing to fight for, completely unnecessary and in a Toyota

Pretty much perfect match with Lappi today

Liked 1,463 Times in 836 Posts
    What a stupid mistake by Lappi, just made his 2023 seat prospect much more difficult for himself.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 163 Times in 73 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonkka View Post
    They are patching the leak with epoxy right now - if it holds, they can continue but with cracked windscreen and damaged rear aero it's likely that Evans can get past.
    A leaking radiator can damage the engine. I thought Evans had the same problem in Sardegna early on and they retired the car to salvage the engine

it.motorsport.com reporting that Lappi used water from a nearby lake to fill the leaked coolant ....
    Last edited by Sergiow; 7th August 2022 at 09:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    What a stupid mistake by Lappi, just made his 2023 seat prospect much more difficult for himself.
    I told you so already yesterday in response to the drivers situation with M-Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergiow View Post
    Is the drivers situation with Toyota any better? They have hands down the best car this year but apart from Rovanperä and occassionally Ogier I see no one really shine. Lappi blew his big chance in Sardegna and seems to be missing out again in Finland committing too much errors

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Was more about the timing.
    Meeke 2019 - Sunday before PS, nothing to fight for, completely unnecessary and in a Toyota

Pretty much perfect match with Lappi today
    Meeke was even in super rally. Luckily Lappi had still Evans behind so team points were not affected.

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    I told you so already yesterday in response to the drivers situation with M-Sport
    Just look at the standings on this rally and season overall. Huge gaps, M-Sport guys have their own championship in their own dimension.

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk

Liked 1,463 Times in 836 Posts
    Yes I'm aware their situation is (mostly) due to Rovanperä & Ogier being in the car, but we were talking about M-Sport yesterday and still they're (Toyota) out in front in both championships. No doubt their car is better, however they still have all their drivers (apart from Lappi) in the top 5, whilst Breen is the highest running Puma driver in 6th. Side-note, luckily for them Hyundai have shot their own legs with their car this year.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

8. Likes: cali (7th August 2022)
    Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Drivers situation in Toyota is completely different cause they have two drivers that fight for win in every rally. 3rd guy doesn't really matter when they are leading the championship easily anyway (but it mattered in 2020).

But it's a bit unclear what sort of instructions Lappi has? Backup the other drivers and secure points or go for best result? He acts like the second one, but doesn't have the last tiny bit of speed/consistency and mistakes come. Starting to remind of Meeke in whole 2019 season.

What I can see happening next year if he keeps going like this is that Toyota nominates Katsuta on at least the rounds Ogier doesn't do or even on all (with Ogier in 4th car).

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg8vhXij...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk

11. Likes: Sergiow (7th August 2022)
    www.rallye-magazin.de has already a very fine collection of WRC Finland 2022 videos (although that regional rally rolling over same stages is technically speaking not WRC)
    https://www.rallye-magazin.de/wrc/ar...d-2-tag-48843/
    Last edited by Sergiow; 7th August 2022 at 09:36.