Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast
    Liked 163 Times in 73 Posts
    If you look at the Twitter feed of Teemu Suninen Racing no updates after August 7 so it seems he is still considering himself the WRC2 winner of Rally Finland this year. Rightly so, he was finally delivering the goods and then being robbed of victory by a mistake of his team so his team should be punished, not the driver ...

https://twitter.com/teemusuninenrac

2. Likes: WRC1 (17th August 2022)
    Liked 77 Times in 30 Posts
    Better late than never.
    Fantastic rally as usual, however we visited Lankamaa and 25 meters behind us Kalle started to slow down so we got to see him at full speed but no other cars.

On the last day we visited Oittila and sat in the curve that Lappi rolled in.
    However, we were driven away by the officials 40 minutes before the SS start with the reason that there were no spectators allowed at all on the loop that went south of the big road.
    We didn't see any signs or other information either when we went there or back.

Our photos can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...07917404658243
    ...::: 2012 Season (second half) WRC Pickem Champion :::...
    http://www.rallyfoto.se

4. Likes: SubaruNorway (24th August 2022)
    Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MTA View Post
    Better late than never.
    Fantastic rally as usual, however we visited Lankamaa and 25 meters behind us Kalle started to slow down so we got to see him at full speed but no other cars.

On the last day we visited Oittila and sat in the curve that Lappi rolled in.
    However, we were driven away by the officials 40 minutes before the SS start with the reason that there were no spectators allowed at all on the loop that went south of the big road.
    We didn't see any signs or other information either when we went there or back.

Our photos can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...07917404658243
    Yeah i don't know if that was just a rough marshal or what, you could easily be there without stepping in the fields, People have always been allowed there before and if it really was like that it should say in the program. I and a few others were hiding in the bushes 100m after where Lappi rolled. The rest of the stage is not that interesting when they removed the narrow road.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 77 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Yeah i don't know if that was just a rough marshal or what, you could easily be there without stepping in the fields, People have always been allowed there before and if it really was like that it should say in the program. I and a few others were hiding in the bushes 100m after where Lappi rolled. The rest of the stage is not that interesting when they removed the narrow road.
    We were out early and there were several officials who saw us when we entered without saying anything, we even had to show rally passes to some when we went on the ss. We were sitting on the rocks that were the edge of the forest right there before you stood and all of a sudden a girl came and said that the whole loop was a forbidden area and we had to quickly change places. We had to run first on the road for a bit and then across the fields to get to the last hairpin. I fully understand that you are not allowed to be in certain places, but then it must be clearly stated that you are not allowed.
    ...::: 2012 Season (second half) WRC Pickem Champion :::...
    http://www.rallyfoto.se

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Big Jumps, Flat Out & Powerslides | Rally Finland 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN9K...annel=Carmovie

Liked 144 Times in 87 Posts
    Hello all,
    Me and some friends just decided that we are going to do rally Finland this year!! We are really looking forward to this trip! But since it is our first time we are going to that rally we might need some advice.

Like, traveling from Belgium, or the Netherlants whats the best way to get there.
    Where can we find some place to stay, we would be whit 5 or 6 persons.
    Tips for must do places are also welcome.
    All other things we should pay attention for.

Thanks in advance! You can always send me a PM to.

Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    Hello all,
    Me and some friends just decided that we are going to do rally Finland this year!! We are really looking forward to this trip! But since it is our first time we are going to that rally we might need some advice.

Like, traveling from Belgium, or the Netherlants whats the best way to get there.

Anyone can help?

Liked 12,207 Times in 5,241 Posts
    Anyone can help?
    I’ll send you a PM later in the evening today from my experience
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Hello all,

Maybe it's better to wait for the announcement of the route which should be in a month or so. But I would suggest an airbnb somewhere in the rally area.

"Must do places" refer to places to spectate in the stages or other things outside the rally?

12. Likes: Rallyper (23rd January 2023)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Maybe it's better to wait for the announcement of the route which should be in a month or so. But I would suggest an airbnb somewhere in the rally area.

"Must do places" refer to places to spectate in the stages or other things outside the rally?
    Both would be welcome. Rally wil be around jyvaskyla again i suppose?