Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    About tickets... Just checked this, you can only buy a physical pass in Finland (must be sent to Finnish address). What's the value of a "electronic" ticket when your phone runs out of battery?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does anyone know where this flat out spots are?
    https://youtu.be/7CxW0gDvFWw

Liked 1,530 Times in 658 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matek22 View Post
    Does anyone know where this flat out spots are?
    https://youtu.be/7CxW0gDvFWw
    The two shots after 1m02s are Vesala, which was the Shakedown stage for the last few years, has been used both direction but isn't included in this year's route.
    Last edited by the sniper; 9th May 2022 at 10:22.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the sniper View Post
    The two shots after 1m02s are Vesala, which was the Shakedown stage for the last few years, has been used both direction but isn't included in this year's route.
    Okay. Thank you

Liked 306 Times in 158 Posts
    So what is the personal safety opinion regarding attending this event in view of what is happening in the world scene with regards to Russia's actions with its neighbouring countries and the possibility of both Finland and Sweden applying to join NATO We are so far away from what is happening and have to rely? on the news media to guide us as to if we should make our travel bookings etc So some balanced opinions from those close to where everything is happening would be appreciated

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    I wouldn't be worried.

7. Likes: cali (13th May 2022),EstWRC (13th May 2022),flat_right (14th May 2022),Loikam (13th May 2022),pantealex (18th May 2022),Rallyper (13th May 2022),sindroms (16th May 2022),the sniper (13th May 2022)
    Liked 217 Times in 113 Posts
    Missed last year, booked for this year again

9. Likes: pantealex (24th May 2022),Rallyper (23rd May 2022)
    Liked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Hello rally fans,

This year I'm going to be 1st time on Rally Finland. If you can answer some of my questions about that, I would be delighted.

1. Can you give me some co-ordinates for a good, spectacular spots to watch stages?
    2. Are tickets necessary to get in to the stage? Will we not be able to get in to the stage without tickets?
    3. Also if you can give me some advices witch I didn't ask about, but will help us in spending nice time on Rally, I would be really thankful.

Thank you!

Liked 601 Times in 320 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryBGC View Post
    Hello rally fans,

This year I'm going to be 1st time on Rally Finland. If you can answer some of my questions about that, I would be delighted.

1. Can you give me some co-ordinates for a good, spectacular spots to watch stages?
    2. Are tickets necessary to get in to the stage? Will we not be able to get in to the stage without tickets?
    3. Also if you can give me some advices witch I didn't ask about, but will help us in spending nice time on Rally, I would be really thankful.

Thank you!
    1. You won't go wrong
    2. Get a pass. Some stages will check and some will also charge €5-10 for parking. Some stages will be possible to get in free. Unless you find out why and how this is, is it worth risking?
    3. Mosquito spray. You'll only fail on this once.

12. Likes: pantealex (10th June 2022),satnav (13th June 2022)
    Liked 2,836 Times in 1,610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryBGC View Post
    Hello rally fans,

Thank you!
    Rubber boots, rain clothes. Cap if sunny. Parking often well placed, but prepare for walking a lot to the best spots...
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

14. Likes: pantealex (10th June 2022)