Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Craig Breen

Liked 331 Times in 107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm75 View Post
    I normally pipe up when you start banding the autism stick.
    However, I do agree with your basic comments, just a pity you have to embellish them with your usual nonsense. I was going to mention the TT. People die every year, but all competitors know the consequence.
    Even one Irish family has lost many people through road racing but still continue because it is in their blood. I was also going to mention how far a car can travel once it’s left the road so where do you stop when trying to bubble wrap every potential hazard.

And it’s all very well using some form of impenetrable material for windows but then what happens when a crew is trapped inside a burning vehicle and emergency crews can’t get in to save them?
    everything I say is always correct... none can match my logical thinking when it comes to this sport.... it does not matter how i say it.

to put it simply... if you disagree with me on rallying matters you are an autistic retard that uses emotion rather than logic... you know who uses emotion rather than logic ? women do.

so stop being women and grow a pair and then i might not use offensive language.

we had people in here that questioned why we did not put protection on every pole to keep everyone safe...

other suggested NASCAR tech like NASCAR has developed materials to stand against pointy objects like poles... NASCAR that uses plastic covers on a tube frame chassis....

and we had the space glass used in f1 as the epitome...

to be honest i must come up with something far more offensive than autism... because you guys elevate stupidity to leves even my intelligence cannot describe...

Craig died in a freak 1 in a million accident... a tragedy... you cannot predict such accidents and you cann do absolutely nothing to make things safer when it comes to things like that...

let Craigs poor soul rest and stop with your brain vomit of how to make motorsport safe from freak accidents... motorsport are dangerous... in the coming years more people will die... spectators drivers co-drivers... accept it and try to minimise logical risks rather that bothering with stupid shit.
    Last edited by NOT; 15th April 2023 at 19:22.

2. Likes: Rrysio (16th April 2023)
    Liked 388 Times in 194 Posts
    The ironic thing about that last post NOT is, and take it from me I am autistic, that people with autism usually have a lack of emotion and generally view things in a more logical way.

We all have the capacity to be offensive if we want. You are quite right, rallying can never be made completely safe, but you really do need to go and have a word with yourself posting some of the comments you have done in this thread, at this time (not that there is ever a good time for some of your comments)

4. Likes: cali (16th April 2023),Katvala (15th April 2023),Myrvold (19th April 2023),skarderud (15th April 2023)
    Liked 578 Times in 196 Posts
    Wow. You know, there’s a time and a place for language and rhetoric like that.

Online forums can be a rough and tumble place, sure. However this, I feel, is just not appropriate.

I don’t think I’m “autistic”. Or an “emotional woman”. I just think that there’s a need, in situations like these, to be tactful and respond in measured terms and not drag a thread into the gutter.

Come on man. Your points are actually valid. However strongly you may feel, just use language that doesn’t alienate people and divide. You’re better than this, I can tell - raise the bar, don’t lower it.

6. Likes: Katvala (15th April 2023),Norm75 (15th April 2023),Rallyper (16th April 2023)
    Liked 331 Times in 107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm75 View Post
    The ironic thing about that last post NOT is, and take it from me I am autistic, that people with autism usually have a lack of emotion and generally view things in a more logical way.

We all have the capacity to be offensive if we want. You are quite right, rallying can never be made completely safe, but you really do need to go and have a word with yourself posting some of the comments you have done in this thread, at this time (not that there is ever a good time for some of your comments)
    in todays world everyone is autistic... has some kind of mental illness ects ects... everything is a spectrum...

Liked 404 Times in 213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NOT View Post
    this does not look like the place at all on google maps... did they put that fence there the last 3 years ?
    The path and the fence along the road as seen in videos wasn't there either in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    On twitter there were mentions of some type of plastic they use in NASCAR.

For side windows it should be quite simple, front one might be more difficult.

Changing the material of the windows has zero impact on the sport itself, unlike for example HANS had.
    Thought about the touringcar side window net as well, but I'm not sure, after all they are roadcars that need to navigate traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    On twitter there were mentions of some type of plastic they use in NASCAR.

For side windows it should be quite simple, front one might be more difficult.

Changing the material of the windows has zero impact on the sport itself, unlike for example HANS had.
    What impact other than saving lives had the HANS device?

11. Likes: J4MIE (15th April 2023)
    Liked 1,530 Times in 658 Posts
    in todays world everyone is autistic... has some kind of mental illness ects ects... everything is a spectrum...
    I don't usually mind your act, but ffs, there's a time and a place. Your last few posts aren't doing your cause any good, you're just embarrassing yourself.

13. Likes: J4MIE (15th April 2023)
    Liked 388 Times in 194 Posts
    If you must try making out to be some sort of higher intelligence than the rest of the forum, start by learning how to spell basic three letter words. Etcetera is abbreviated etc.

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    So you are on that spectrum too. Please leave this and walk away, it is not the place for your insane rants.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!