Thread for this year's pickems. I'll handle the pickems for one more year, together weith Rallyper - its a bit late to start looking for an alternative solution. Unless someone wants to step up and tag me out.

Rules setup the same way as previous years, summed up below. If you have suggestions for improvement, post and discuss them here quickly - I want to have the rules locked for the season when first cars take off in Monte.

Scoring:
Points are awarded according to the table below.

In case of equal score, the win is given to the better prediction of 1st place. If that is equal then better prediction of 2nd place gets the win etc.
In overall standings the lowest scoring round of each player will be dropped, starting from second round.

Predictions
Predictions will be made either in a designated forum thread (automated system on the forum, should we get it working later in the season.
Predictions have to be made using the format and rules described in the prediction thread.
Each driver can only be selected once - prediction 1 Tanak 2 Tanak 3 Tanak will not give you points for all the predicted positions.