Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here comes 2022

Liked 98 Times in 56 Posts

Here comes 2022

The calendar is decent: (I mean, I'd have Fontana and Milwaukee if I could...)
    St.Pete, Texas, LongBeach, Barber, IMS, Indy500, Detroit, Road America, MidOhio, Toronto, Iowa, IMS2, Nashville, Gateway, Portland and Laguna

The line up is getting fun and the rivalries starting to form... Only 16 cars confirmed so far tho. O'ward, Pallou, Herta. Grosjean on Andretti, Callum Iliott coming from europe.
    I dont think Rosenqvist should continue on McLaren tho. And McLaughlin did waaay worst than I expected. Power is not that energetic anymore and gooooooood loooord wtf is Jimmy Johnson doing in Indycar haha. Hope to see Larson trying some races, hope to see Askew doing some races too. I'd looove to see Felix daCosta trying some races this year too.

And its the last year with this "car", right? It was fun.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Going to see my first IndyCar race in person (Gateway) in about 20 years. Thank you, Cap’n Penske.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post
    Going to see my first IndyCar race in person (Gateway) in about 20 years. Thank you, Cap’n Penske. happy wheels
    I am very happy to be able to meet you here. Your performance is great.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fiscorpun View Post
    The calendar is decent: (I mean, I'd have Fontana and Milwaukee if I could...) home remodeling contractor near me
    St.Pete, Texas, LongBeach, Barber, IMS, Indy500, Detroit, Road America, MidOhio, Toronto, Iowa, IMS2, Nashville, Gateway, Portland and Laguna

The line up is getting fun and the rivalries starting to form... Only 16 cars confirmed so far tho. O'ward, Pallou, Herta. Grosjean on Andretti, Callum Iliott coming from europe.
    I dont think Rosenqvist should continue on McLaren tho. And McLaughlin did waaay worst than I expected. Power is not that energetic anymore and gooooooood loooord wtf is Jimmy Johnson doing in Indycar haha. Hope to see Larson trying some races, hope to see Askew doing some races too. I'd looove to see Felix daCosta trying some races this year too.

Is it from f1calendar.com..?
    Indycar currently installs FE calendars.

Going to see my first IndyCar race in person (Gateway) in about 20 years. Thank you, Cap’n Penske.
    Gateway was good… until the rainstorm hit. Still, we had an excellent time at the track and enjoyed touring St. Louis for the first time. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Nice enough city that seems to be on the rebound. The staff at the Hotel Indigo was nothing short of AMAZING. I don’t know that I’ve ever met such friendly and helpful folks in all of my years of traveling. And getting to meet Bobby Rahal (very hospitable) and chat with several of the Arrow McLaren guys really made that a great weekend.

And most of all, thanks to Roger Penske for buying (and saving) this series. I would not have returned as a fan if not for that. Looking forward to more great racing and great times in 2023. Hope to see some of you folks at the track. Just as I do, say hello to anyone wearing vintage CART gear - or IRL gear. The civil war is over. Let’s just enjoy some racing and fellowship now. Speaking of which, here’s a shout out to the wonderful folks who support and staff the IndyCar Ministry. They give us all a reminder of what matters most during our short time on this planet.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 21 Times in 15 Posts
    Gateway was good… until the rainstorm hit. Still, we had an excellent time at the track and enjoyed touring St. Louis for the first time. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Nice enough city that seems to be on the rebound. The staff at the Hotel Indigo was nothing short of AMAZING. I don’t know that I’ve ever met such friendly and helpful folks in all of my years of traveling. And getting to meet Bobby Rahal (very hospitable) and chat with several of the Arrow McLaren guys really made that a great weekend.

And most of all, thanks to Roger Penske for buying (and saving) this series. I would not have returned as a fan if not for that. Looking forward to more great racing and great times in 2023. Hope to see some of you folks at the track. Just as I do, say hello to anyone wearing vintage CART gear - or IRL gear. The civil war is over. Let’s just enjoy some racing and fellowship now. Speaking of which, here’s a shout out to the wonderful folks who support and staff the IndyCar Ministry. They give us all a reminder of what matters most during our short time on this planet.
    Glad you were able to get to a race again. I usually watch the races on TV and they're good, but I do miss interesting cars. I look forward more to F1 these days. And the live local races too of course.

Yeah, it was a great weekend. Team Rahal extended a warm welcome to us and Bobby really made the weekend a special one.

Glad to see you back in these parts. Hopefully we’ll see more of the “old faces” chiming in next season.

Liked 21 Times in 15 Posts
    I'm not sure how many will be back. The last race I made was the last Baltimore GP in what, 2012 or 2013? And then only because my local SCCA region was providing corner workers. I'm done with spending the time and money to be there. I'm still active with SCCA at the local level and go to events at Summit Point, NJMP and VIR, but that's it for racing.I help staff SCCA track days and work as an official at the SCCA races. The rest of the racing is from my couch if it's a channel Comcast carries.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I dont think Rosenqvist should continue on McLaren tho. And McLaughlin did waaay worst than I expected. Power is not that energetic anymore and gooooooood loooord wtf is Jimmy Johnson doing in Indycar haha. Hope to see Larson trying some races, hope to see Askew doing some races too. I'd looove to see Felix daCosta trying some races this year too https://cbdshop.club .

any updates on the confirmed cars?

Liked 310 Times in 167 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aceofs View Post

any updates on the confirmed cars?
    The original post is about the 2022 season - so a look at last season's results will confirm the entries!

Might be worth starting a new thread about the upcoming year though.

11. Likes: Jag_Warrior (5th February 2023)