Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    Baggie to the rescue!
    What l said, simply describes accurately his conduct. Even you do not stupe to calling people Fanboy, fan club member etc. This is not kindergarten.
    I actually said fan camp which I didn't think would be offensive to you. Surely you recognise that you are firmly in the Lewis Camp, no?
    I avoided the fanboy term to avoid offending you only to be told off for insulting you whilst insulting me. Do as I say, not as I do?
    Anyway, its weird that you don't see yourself as, or dislike being seen as, a Lewis fanboy (not that I said that) but why would you find it offensive if I had? If you prefer the term Superfan or hardcore fan instead of being in the Lewis camp, I'll try to remember and use one of these terms instead in future.
    Last edited by Zico; 11th November 2021 at 19:34.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 790 Times in 652 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    Its weird that you don't see yourself as, or dislike being seen as, a Lewis fanboy. I doubt that I'm alone with that opinion here.. but why do you find it offensive? If you prefer the term Superfan or hardcore fan I'll try to remember and use one of these terms in future to avoid offending you.
    Grow up, buddy!

You have that opinion because there are more unfair comments aimed at Hamilton on this forum than on any other driver. I do exactly the same for Perez, Schumacher, Vettel etc when unfair comments or inaccurate comments are made against them. I am yet to hear anyone call me a Perez fanboy or Vettel fanboy.

And l equally criticize them when they mess up. That is the way it should be.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 11th November 2021 at 19:44.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    I simply pointed out that you had started the quoted post with saying you did not call him names when you clearly had done exactly that .

Read that post again and take some of your own advice , please .
    The dialogue with Zico started at post #10. Please, start reading from there and see if your comment is really warranted.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Grow up, buddy!

You have that opinion because there are more unfair comments aimed at Hamilton on this forum than on any other driver. I do exactly the same for Perez, Schumacher, Vettel etc when unfair comments or inaccurate comments are made against them. I am yet to hear anyone call me a Perez fanboy or Vettel fanboy.

And l equally criticize them when they mess up. That is the way it should be.

So you are saying you are not specifically a Lewis fan then? That's incredible... with your multitude of gushing GOAT etc Lewis posts, I'm not sure how I ever came to that conclusion. Silly me.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 1,123 Times in 601 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    So you are saying you are not specifically a Lewis fan then? That's incredible... with your multitude of gushing GOAT etc Lewis posts, I'm not sure how I ever came to that conclusion. Silly me.
    nitro is not a hamilton fan, he is a fanboy.

you can talk with him pretty reasonably about pretty much anything, just not about hamilton.

6. Likes: airshifter (13th November 2021)
    Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    The dialogue with Zico started at post #10. Please, start reading from there and see if your comment is really warranted.
    I have done so , and , yes , it is well warranted .

You said you hadn't , but had clearly called him names .
    Simply put , you lied .

That is what I had called out .
    Nothing else .

Let's clear something else up .
    Are you a fan of Lewis ?
    Is it ok to call you a Hamilton fan ?
    This is a pretty grey area we have here , and we should make this clear right now .
    How do you wish to be addressed so in future we may avoid this kind of irritating exchange ?

Too many times we have flown off into the weeds over this .
    Walking on eggs is tiring , and I'm sick of it .

8. Likes: airshifter (13th November 2021)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    I have done so , and , yes , it is well warranted .

You said you hadn't , but had clearly called him names .
    Simply put , you lied .

That is what I had called out .
    Nothing else .

Let's clear something else up .
    Are you a fan of Lewis ?
    Is it ok to call you a Hamilton fan ?
    This is a pretty grey area we have here , and we should make this clear right now .
    How do you wish to be addressed so in future we may avoid this kind of irritating exchange ?

Too many times we have flown off into the weeds over this .
    Walking on eggs is tiring , and I'm sick of it .
    Ok let us leave it at that. I don't care much for labelling. I have not labelled anyone. Labelling is how prejudice work.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 12th November 2021 at 17:45.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Ok let us leave it at that. I don't care much for labelling. I have not labelled anyone. Labelling is how prejudice work.
    Again , you lie .

I'm sick of that , too .

11. Likes: airshifter (13th November 2021)
    Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts
    An interesting take from Toto, found in my news feed on my phone. Though I will admit I'm impressed that he would make such a statement, I'm not sure Lewis would feel the same way. Then again, at this point he has shown how invested he is with Lewis as his driver.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/f1...er-toto-wolff/

Such a strong statement about MS when Lewis is within days of possibly beating the WDC record says quite a lot about how talented he feels MS is.