Liked 74 Times in 62 Posts

NETFLIX - Schumacher

NETFLIX Schumacher has been released. I found it very enjoyable and touched even the controversial aspects and the self-reflection he had to do after Senna die. Also thought it had good depth as it also showed his personal side with his family.

Link to trailer below

https://youtu.be/OQs9ZtdZjY0

2. Likes: The Black Knight (20th September 2021)
    Liked 439 Times in 340 Posts
    I watched it and it brought a tear to my eye, especially opening up on what he was like as a family man and as a child. It explains a lot of his demeanor throughout his racing career, and how he wasn't comfortable with all the attention that was afforded to him. It's really tragic what happened to him and hopefully we'll get to see him in the public eye again some time. Unfortunately, from what Corinna was saying I have my doubts this will ever happen.

I really enjoyed the documentary overall.

4. Likes: F1nKS (20th September 2021)
    Liked 74 Times in 62 Posts
    One thing I thought the Schumacher family may have been signaling whether intentionally or not - the NETFLIX documentary was closing out the
    story on Michael, and opening up the book on Mick.

2nd thing - Michael played an instrumental part in helping Mercedes become the team they are.
    Last edited by F1nKS; 20th September 2021 at 11:18.

Liked 439 Times in 340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1nKS View Post
    One thing I thought the Schumacher family may have been signaling whether intentionally or not - the NETFLIX documentary was closing out the
    story on Michael, and opening up the book on Mick.

2nd thing - Michael played an instrumental part in helping Mercedes become the team they are.

Huge! That's why I consider him the GOAT. Hamilton may be driving the car but he's bearing the fruits of Michael and Ross Brawns labour. The foundation of the current Mercedes team were laid ten years ago. He's instrumental in the two greatest periods of dominance in F1 history. No one else can say that and it's one record I believe Michael will hold onto forever.