Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    You see , Shifter , some might see this as a drag , knowing they are sandbagging , because it's a manipulation of the championship , itself .

But , the bagwan sees it as an extra layer of intrigue .

Will folks catch on because of the high level of fumbling from the carbon fiber kings , or will they buy the fact that the bulls are sooooooo strong that they mistakenly hit the "magic" button every time they are sooooo close because they are sooooooooo nervous ?
    If it does happen to be true ,and the fans do figure it out , I'm not sure how the public will take it .
    Without ample spin , it could hurt the sport , itself , and certainly Merc .

And , of course , in this "tortoise vs hare" scenario , will they , in the end , lose the race(championship) because of the very same hubris ?

So , whether you sit here with the bagwan in the corner or not , it's turned into a great season so far , don't you think ?
    So what does the crystal ball say regarding a 4th engine for Lewis? Is that only if he captures a solid lead first, or is that part of baiting us in?

And so far, the magic has only cost them points once. But it did happen to balance out Max's tire failure too.... sooooooo.....

It's a good thing the regs are changing. I think the RB's have figured out how to trim the cars out enough to make up for any power they lack on Merc. It hurts them on some tracks, but I think Toto and Merc are at least having to breathe heavy this year. And we can't hardly blame them for being flustered, as they really haven't had a challenge in years.

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    So what does the crystal ball say regarding a 4th engine for Lewis? Is that only if he captures a solid lead first, or is that part of baiting us in?

And so far, the magic has only cost them points once. But it did happen to balance out Max's tire failure too.... sooooooo.....

It's a good thing the regs are changing. I think the RB's have figured out how to trim the cars out enough to make up for any power they lack on Merc. It hurts them on some tracks, but I think Toto and Merc are at least having to breathe heavy this year. And we can't hardly blame them for being flustered, as they really haven't had a challenge in years.
    It's going to be trickier for Merc to come from the back with Lewis , not showing the speed they have in their pockets , so it will likely be soon for the 4th lump .
    They are looking for a shaky feel to it all , and "magic" jack man pinball fits the mold , so the "comeback kids" can come back , kids .

You can't blame them for looking flustered .
    It wouldn't fit if they didn't .