Quote Originally Posted by MentalParadox View Post
I think any talk of Adamo being given the boot is just ridiculous. In three years, he delivered Hyundai two manufacturer titles, while Nandan before him managed exactly zero in 4 years. Getting rid of Andrea would be a horrible move, imo... I think some people here just don't like him because he has a strong personality and tends to speaks his mind, a trait often despised in this corporate era where everyone has their personality media trained out of them.
Don't put me wrong : I love the man, the character. but as mknight said, his latest decisions are strange at best. If you shoot for a championship, your 3rd car must be a "fast but safe driver", Sordo-like. There are aplenty out there, ostberg probably the best example . If you want to gamble a bit, why not trying Paddon. And then if you look into the future, you can play the long game with a fast-but-crash-prone youngster such as Solberg, but that's about it (BTW, looking at how the seaons unfolded, fame and glorious name apart, would'nt you place your bets for the promising youngster on yohann rossel ? He has been real dominant in WRC3 and lately was even chasiing the top WR2 guys ....