Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Liked 790 Times in 652 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joe1888cfc View Post
    That's racist.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Ok, how did you work that out? What is racist about it?
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    Ok, how did you work that out? What is racist about it?
    Well everything's racist to you so figure it out

3. Likes: Zico (6th August 2021)
    Quote Originally Posted by joe1888cfc View Post
    Well everything's racist to you so figure it out

Time to move on l think.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 185 Times in 149 Posts
    yea yea. I bet you wouldn't understand it if you try.
    Hmm....personal attacks, pejorative slurs...I bet you want to move on. You might want to look in the mirror before you toss any more rocks in your glass house.

6. Likes: airshifter (10th August 2021),Zico (6th August 2021)
    Quote Originally Posted by F1nKS View Post
    Hmm....personal attacks, pejorative slurs...I bet you want to move on. You might want to look in the mirror before you toss any more rocks in your glass house.
    Save it for the next controversy buddy, we are moving on.
    William Shakespeare

Let me know when you fully contemplated yourself in the mirror.

Let me know when you fully contemplated yourself in the mirror.
    Have you done the same yet? Have you properly looked at your Mexican hatred? Your targeting Perez on here with snide comments and unfair criticisms.

A Hippo calling the pig fat!
    William Shakespeare

Have you done the same yet? Have you properly looked at your Mexican hatred? Your targeting Perez on here with snide comments and unfair criticisms.

A Hippo calling the pig fat!
    You only see everything in the "lens of racism". It actually people like you who fan the flames of racism for your own agenda.

So Perez can't be criticized because he is of Mexican descent? It would be me trying to make are argument you targeting Max with your constant snipping because he isn't British. It is a foolish argument. But maybe it is true because Alonso said the British are racist against anybody not from England.

FWIW, Perez deserves the criticism, just like Bottas - they are both in top cars in the field, but are not consistently delivering where they should be. Perez race in Austrian GP was amateur hour. He has to be better the 2nd half of the season or he won't be back with Red Bull next year. There are some in RB that want Gasly in the RB seat, and Albon in Alpha Tauri.

You only see everything in the "lens of racism". It actually people like you who fan the flames of racism for your own agenda.

So Perez can't be criticized because he is of Mexican descent? It would be me trying to make are argument you targeting Max with your constant snipping because he isn't British. It is a foolish argument. But maybe it is true because Alonso said the British are racist against anybody not from England.

FWIW, Perez deserves the criticism, just like Bottas - they are both in top cars in the field, but are not consistently delivering where they should be. Perez race in Austrian GP was amateur hour. He has to be better the 2nd half of the season or he won't be back with Red Bull next year. There are some in RB that want Gasly in the RB seat, and Albon in Alpha Tauri.
    If you apply the same criticism to other drivers in the same circumstances, then you would not stand out as targeting one individual. You cannot act the way you do and not expect people to notice.

Now you generalize that all people from a country are racist because they come from that country. The thing is, that could be said for any country on the planet. You are now targeting English people specifically in your statement of prejudice.

Everyone who has been following F1, knows the second seat at Redbull is in the difficult part of the Redbull garage for unknown reasons. Many have failed in that seat, not necessarily due to inability. But due to the very nature of how that part of the Redbull garage appears to operate. The mere fact that Perez has been the most successful driver to occupy that seat since Ricciardo, is not acknowledged by you. All you do is criticize.

That is the hardest seat in F1 for a driver to operate at their best. And the disparity between both cars in the Redbull garage tell the story. You have to take into consideration that Perez is a two times race winner. He knows how to win races. The up and down performance from him is not necessarily due to him alone. there are other factors involved. And your comments would be fair and insightful if you at least try to analyse those other factors. The fact that you have not even tried to look at those other factors comes across as a focused targeting of Perez.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 11th August 2021 at 08:07.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts

I thought we were moving on?

Yet again, insinuating that when someone here dislikes someone it must be because of race or nationality, is actually not putting yourself in the position of strength for debate that somehow seem to think..

You are merely showing everyone here how warped your logic is and how weqk your debating skills are that you automatically resort to this tactic as your default stance, especially when you have zero evidence for it.

You haven't learned a thing.