Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Oradea
    Posts
    2,636
    Like
    75
    Liked 133 Times in 106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    I think we should stop this train of conversation now. It has gone far from racing-related discussions which this forum is about. How you derived skin colour from the discussions raised is interesting. Why it has become a focal point in your thinking is also interesting. I think you have a psychological issue with skin colour. It jumps out at you from everything you read or hear.
    That's rich. I think you made it a point of discussion the fact that Hamilton should be handled in a different manner because of the colour of his skin in the "racing-related discussion" you initiated. The reason I made my post about this is because I don't care about all the other non-sense you posted but I felt I should address this poison you keep spreading. So the focal point is not on "the skin colour" but your ridiculous twisted logic. No-one else here seems to care about the fact Hamilton is black. They have on point of view or the other about this incident, it's you who brings about the race issue. Kind of ironic how the only one obsessed with the Hamilton's race keeps calling people racists left and right, isn't it? It is. I'm telling you cause I can't trust you with the answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    If there is any problem here, it is entirely in you. And you see the world through it. This is kind of like telling a drunk that he has had enough; you are drunk buddy. And he slurrily says, what are you talking about "l am in complete command of my faculties, l would have you know". Clearly, it is apparent you cannot communicate what is wrong with his faculties, as the reasoning centre of his faculties is impaired by his condition.
    RBR criticizes Hamilton for racing related stuff, racists abuse Hamilton, ergo RBR at fault for other people's racism.
    That's the logic of the sober one and anyone who doesn't agree with this logic is mentally impaired. Me as a mentally impaired person thought the racists should apologize. Silly me. According to the sober one it's not racists who are the problem in this issue but the people who expressed their point of view on what happened in a completely non racial way. Solid logic all around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    This is very much similar to people that have been socially conditioned through years of social engineering to instantly take a dislike or mistrust of people of other races. And this goes to the very centre of the divide that has driven this discussion. The interesting thing is, you are quite oblivious to the fact of what you are doing. It just comes naturally to you so it must be OK.
    What a load of condescending illogical BS. By you're logic racists have no responsibility. They just don't know better because they've been "socially engineered".
    I for one have a very strong dislike for Hamilton, the man. I find his lifestyle worthy of contempt. And all this virtue signaling and hypocrisy just make it all worse. The guy's paid millions of dollars to race petrol-guzzling toys, has a fleet of supercars, flies his dog around the world in a private jet and then he preaches people about climate change. But all this is just made-up excuses, I just don't like him without knowing it because he's black because I'm socially engineered. Did I get it right?
    I just wonder who did bother to socially engineer me against black people in a country with no black population.

  2. Likes: airshifter (2nd August 2021),Bagwan (2nd August 2021),Mia 01 (2nd August 2021),Zico (6th August 2021)
  3. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Oradea
    Posts
    2,636
    Like
    75
    Liked 133 Times in 106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    Thanks for the correction. I am not an expert on lice eggs.
    You don't need to be an expert on lice eggs. It would have been enough not to be cocksure and check it out before replying

  4. Likes: Zico (6th August 2021)
  5. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    8,014
    Like
    129
    Liked 550 Times in 427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    That's rich. I think you made it a point of discussion the fact that Hamilton should be handled in a different manner because of the colour of his skin in the "racing-related discussion" you initiated. The reason I made my post about this is because I don't care about all the other non-sense you posted but I felt I should address this poison you keep spreading. So the focal point is not on "the skin colour" but your ridiculous twisted logic. No-one else here seems to care about the fact Hamilton is black. They have on point of view or the other about this incident, it's you who brings about the race issue. Kind of ironic how the only one obsessed with the Hamilton's race keeps calling people racists left and right, isn't it? It is. I'm telling you cause I can't trust you with the answer.



    RBR criticizes Hamilton for racing related stuff, racists abuse Hamilton, ergo RBR at fault for other people's racism.
    That's the logic of the sober one and anyone who doesn't agree with this logic is mentally impaired. Me as a mentally impaired person thought the racists should apologize. Silly me. According to the sober one it's not racists who are the problem in this issue but the people who expressed their point of view on what happened in a completely non racial way. Solid logic all around.



    What a load of condescending illogical BS. By you're logic racists have no responsibility. They just don't know better because they've been "socially engineered".
    I for one have a very strong dislike for Hamilton, the man. I find his lifestyle worthy of contempt. And all this virtue signaling and hypocrisy just make it all worse. The guy's paid millions of dollars to race petrol-guzzling toys, has a fleet of supercars, flies his dog around the world in a private jet and then he preaches people about climate change. But all this is just made-up excuses, I just don't like him without knowing it because he's black because I'm socially engineered. Did I get it right?
    I just wonder who did bother to socially engineer me against black people in a country with no black population.
    I hope you read , and take in Ben's post .
    You got the lecture this time , and deserved it .

    And , by the way , it was I who deserved thanks for the "nit" correction .

  6. Likes: airshifter (2nd August 2021),Zico (6th August 2021)
  7. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    5,561
    Like
    389
    Liked 358 Times in 265 Posts
    This is reaching beyond insane IMHO.

    If anyone should be issuing apologies, it should be the ones accusing others of racism when there is no evidence of that being the case.

  8. Likes: MentalParadox (6th August 2021),pantealex (3rd August 2021),Zico (6th August 2021)
  9. #25
    Member joe1888cfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    71
    Like
    5
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Are you nuts! If anything is should be other way around

  10. #26
    Member joe1888cfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    71
    Like
    5
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    This is reaching beyond insane IMHO.

    If anyone should be issuing apologies, it should be the ones accusing others of racism when there is no evidence of that being the case.
    Accusing without evidence should carry a harder sentence

  11. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Greenwich, London UK
    Posts
    2,798
    Like
    12
    Liked 697 Times in 570 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    That's rich. I think you made it a point of discussion the fact that Hamilton should be handled in a different manner because of the colour of his skin in the "racing-related discussion" you initiated. The reason I made my post about this is because I don't care about all the other non-sense you posted but I felt I should address this poison you keep spreading. So the focal point is not on "the skin colour" but your ridiculous twisted logic. No-one else here seems to care about the fact Hamilton is black. They have on point of view or the other about this incident, it's you who brings about the race issue. Kind of ironic how the only one obsessed with the Hamilton's race keeps calling people racists left and right, isn't it? It is. I'm telling you cause I can't trust you with the answer.



    RBR criticizes Hamilton for racing related stuff, racists abuse Hamilton, ergo RBR at fault for other people's racism.
    That's the logic of the sober one and anyone who doesn't agree with this logic is mentally impaired. Me as a mentally impaired person thought the racists should apologize. Silly me. According to the sober one it's not racists who are the problem in this issue but the people who expressed their point of view on what happened in a completely non racial way. Solid logic all around.



    What a load of condescending illogical BS. By you're logic racists have no responsibility. They just don't know better because they've been "socially engineered".
    I for one have a very strong dislike for Hamilton, the man. I find his lifestyle worthy of contempt. And all this virtue signaling and hypocrisy just make it all worse. The guy's paid millions of dollars to race petrol-guzzling toys, has a fleet of supercars, flies his dog around the world in a private jet and then he preaches people about climate change. But all this is just made-up excuses, I just don't like him without knowing it because he's black because I'm socially engineered. Did I get it right?
    I just wonder who did bother to socially engineer me against black people in a country with no black population.
    Well, thank you for the insults. You make your point exactly like l have been pointing out you go about it. I think we have thrashed this donkey to death. Let's park it until another time eh.

    The problem with your perception is your poor comprehension of politically correct prejudice. You don't have to make a statement directly pertaining to what makes an individual a candidate for the reception of prejudice. It is how you behave in relation to them that make your act prejudicial. And it apply's in the same manner to all groups of people that live their daily lives in the shadow of all manner of prejudices. From colour related prejudices, to religion-related prejudices the Muslims suffer, to gender-related prejudices that women have endured since the beginning of time. To sexual orientation related prejudices, that gay people are enduring currently. To disability-related prejudices. To culture-related prejudices and the list goes on and on.

    This may take the form of overly strong criticism, over-reaction to minor things they do, overbearing demands for actions that are under normal conditions inapplicable or just sheer hate statements. You would not find anywhere in my posts where l make any reference to Hamilton's blackness; which he should be proud of by the way. But somehow you seem to zero in on that factor. And your post points out this aspect very strongly, yet you would not find any reference to it in my posts.

    The disappointing thing about your post is the surprising insensitivity to the subject matter in discussion. Your natural instinct is to go on the offensive in defence of what is actually immaterial to what is the point of discussion. A more respectable response would at least address why Horner should not apologize. Unfortunately, you have taken the route of insults and feigning the offended.

    By the way, Hamilton sold his private jet due to his feelings about climate change. If you bother to find this out before you start disliking him.

    At least you are honest, that you don't like him. Your reason for not liking him is very misplaced. Hence, my analysis of you is at least accurate. So you have no real cause to get upset with me about it. The fact is you know nothing about the man besides his racing. There is more to Hamilton than you actually know. Your poor information about the man is what causes your ill-judged dislike for him. The more you say about the topic only reveals the depth of your ignorance of the subject.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 5th August 2021 at 20:48.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

  12. Likes: truefan72 (6th August 2021)
  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Greenwich, London UK
    Posts
    2,798
    Like
    12
    Liked 697 Times in 570 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    You don't need to be an expert on lice eggs. It would have been enough not to be cocksure and check it out before replying
    Point taken, oh great one that does not make mistakes.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Greenwich, London UK
    Posts
    2,798
    Like
    12
    Liked 697 Times in 570 Posts
    I think we have said enough on the subject. As l pointed out, there are two very strong views on the matter. And they appear irreconcilable. The very attempt to discuss the matter is very uncomfortable to many. Some see it as an accusation of being racists. Which you would not find in my post either. Though l have suggested that some are overly critical of Hamilton. But not equally so when other drivers do the same thing.

    If it was Hamilton that caused the pileup at the start of the Hungarian GP, these individuals would have plenty to say about it. Their post would be laced with venom. As it was Bottas, it was a non-event. Nor was the crash of Stroll into the side of the Ferrari. Not a single peep about it. But you all had plenty to say about a racing incident that was just as innocent as those two Hungarian incidents, because the Silverstone incident involved Hamilton. The Hungarian damage was just as bad; actually worst. Perez was just as much in danger of being killed in that crash. The cost is not dissimilar. Redbull is probably still going to pay the 1.3m cost of repairing that car as well, and more for Verstappen's car.

    I think you all should stop for a moment and examine your selves. Your acts and statements are analysed in detail and we call your actions as we see them. You may find my observations uncomfortable. Take that as a clue that you need to take a reflective look at yourselves.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 5th August 2021 at 19:39.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

  15. Likes: truefan72 (6th August 2021)
  16. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,564
    Like
    37
    Liked 60 Times in 45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    I think we have said enough on the subject.
    You should have taken your own advice and stopped right there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •