Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    Good question, do you?
    I think the stewards do and their on same side as me

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    From your response , I can see it was clearly not your intent , but it is how I understood your initial posts .

You said Max was nearly killed , and then said Lewis should be put in the wall .
    Then , when I indicated that wasn't cool , you doubled down .

Perhaps you can understand why you were misunderstood .

Anyway , welcome to the forum , if I haven't said that yet .
    No problem, thanks mate. Nah I don't want anyone hurt or killed but I'd love to see him wreck his car next race

Liked 790 Times in 652 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joe1888cfc View Post
    I think the stewards do and their on same side as me

Not really, the stewards do not want Hamilton spearing into the wall like a dart. You are on your own side, make no mistake about that.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 19th July 2021 at 16:20.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Not really, the stewards do not want Hamilton spearing int the wall like a dart. You are on your own side, make no mistake about that.
    Lol
    Yeah I might be haha.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    All the emotional outrage of Redbull and its affiliates.

Maybe, they should just take his racing licence so that Verstappen can win the title with ease.

These are the most shameless reactions l have ever witnessed in F1. You would almost think there has never been a crash resulting from wheel to wheel racing ever in F1 or any other motorsport.
    This is the reason I've been happy to see them lose for so long. When things don't go their way they throw the toys out of the pram. Like back in 2015 where they actually stated they were entitled to win and threw the toys out of the pram with Renault. Although their having to crawl back to Renault afterwards was delightful I've never forgotten their arrogance and undeserved sense of entitlement.

6. Likes: truefan72 (19th July 2021)
    Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    I get your points here , but it did feel just a touch icky to me with them smiling and spraying so much on the podium with his main rival in hospital .

I get that it's his 8th home GP win and all , but it wasn't a great look .

8. Likes: Mia 01 (20th July 2021)
    I get your points here , but it did feel just a touch icky to me with them smiling and spraying so much on the podium with his main rival in hospital .

I get that it's his 8th home GP win and all , but it wasn't a great look .
    I don't see the problem with the podium celebration. After all, it was a truly brilliant drive to recover from adversity. There was good cause for Mercedes and Hamilton to celebrate. Besides, it is not as if somebody died. It was a crash and Verstappen got out on his own steam. If he was stretchered out of the circuit, then l would agree with you that it was a poor showing.

We were regularly updated on Verstappen's condition. And it was well known that he was not injured but winded. So l don't see what the fuss is about.

I can see it was a very bitter pill for Verstappen and Horner. But they too would have done exactly the same thing if it was the other way round.

In fact, l distinctly remember Verstappen celebrating after he took out Hamilton's front wing which neutralized Hamilton's challenge for the race win at the start of the season. I also distinctly remember Verstappen being asked about the incident that resulted in Hamilton losing his front wing and him responding that he was not aware that it happened.

This is the way it is with racing drivers. They are happy when things go their way. They are bitter when it doesn't
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 19th July 2021 at 17:30.
    William Shakespeare

I don't see the problem with the podium celebration. After all, it was a truly brilliant drive to recover from adversity. There was good cause for Mercedes and Hamilton to celebrate. Besides, it is not as if somebody died. It was a crash and Verstappen got out on his own steam. If he was stretchered out of the circuit, then l would agree with you that it was a poor showing.

We were regularly updated on Verstappen's condition. And it was well known that he was not injured but winded. So l don't see what the fuss is about.
    I didn't say it wasn't a great drive , and never insinuated he didn't deserve to be there on the podium .

But , surely you can see how some who thought Hamilton deserved the penalty might see it .

I can see it was a very bitter pill for Verstappen and Horner. But they too would have done exactly the same thing if it was the other way round.

In fact, l distinctly remember Verstappen celebrating after he took out Hamilton's front wing which neutralized Hamilton's challenge for the race win at the start of the season. I also distinctly remember Verstappen being asked about the incident that resulted in Hamilton losing his front wing and him responding that he was not aware that it happened.

This is the way it is with racing drivers. They are happy when things go their way. They are bitter when it doesn't
    Ten minutes of editing on one post makes it a little difficult to reply .

Just post again , and you won't confuse me .

Ten minutes of editing on one post makes it a little difficult to reply .

Just post again , and you won't confuse me .
    Sorry Baggie, Lots of thoughts pouring out of my head.
    William Shakespeare