Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Trying too hard when the car doesn’t feel 100% right.

2. Likes: cali (16th October 2021),dimviii (15th October 2021),doubled1978 (15th October 2021),EstWRC (15th October 2021),Mirek (15th October 2021)
    Liked 12,207 Times in 5,241 Posts
    This also stops his series of getting stage win every rally this season.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

4. Likes: AnttiL (15th October 2021)
    Liked 11,150 Times in 4,426 Posts
    Funny but also pretty idiotic. Someone could easily crash into them.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

6. Likes: dimviii (15th October 2021),Jarek Z (15th October 2021)
    Liked 335 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    This. They entered with Reeta as driver so they can start in WRC3 and not behind the JWRC’s.
    Ok but I don’t really understand how they could score points with Lindholm driving really instead of the official driver registered (or maybe the rule makes it possible for them to compete but not to score points, I admit I’m not familiar with this kind of tricks?)
    I would prefer Rossel to win the championship (as he is young so it would give him a push as he has small budget) but I find it quite strange as it has a potential major impact on the championship.

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny0405 View Post
    Ok but I don’t really understand how they could score points with Lindholm driving really instead of the official driver registered (or maybe the rule makes it possible for them to compete but not to score points, I admit I’m not familiar with this kind of tricks?)
    I would prefer Rossel to win the championship (as he is young so it would give him a push as he has small budget) but I find it quite strange as it has a potential major impact on the championship.
    Whatever points Lindholm gets this weekend will be scored for Hämäläinen. It’s just about driving, getting experience and showing pace.

Liked 308 Times in 148 Posts
    In WRC 3 the biggest impact have some FIA's games... Due to date of Rosel's hearing and discussion about his DSQ in Greece, Kajetanowicz really doesn't know what he should do in Spain...

10. Likes: Jarek Z (15th October 2021)
    Liked 3,295 Times in 1,734 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom K View Post
    In WRC 3 the biggest impact have some FIA's games... Due to date of Rosel's hearing and discussion about his DSQ in Greece, Kajetanowicz really doesn't know what he should do in Spain...
    Moreover, Kajetan said that he heard that the final decision about Rossel will be made in November, after Monza and the whole season ends. Ridiculous, isn't it?
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 3,295 Times in 1,734 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Lindholm now 2,7 from Camilli.Amazing pace from him.
    Yeah, I don't know what happened to him. He wasn't so fast in the previous events. Maybe it's really Reeta who is driving?
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 335 Times in 203 Posts
    Meh...
    Even if he is not scoring points, I think it is not normal Lindholm can drive as a WRC3-entry in this round as it has an impact on the championship. And I think it is quite ridiculous to be able to make an entry as a driver ... not to drive the car.
    Rossel’s exclusion in Greece and his appeal is certainly an uncertainty but, at the moment, he has 0 point from Greece: and as far as this is the incumbent decision, the call is tight between Rossel and Kajto so all points are counting and both drivers know it, there is no question about what they should do, they have to take the best possible result (all the more than Kajto cannot clinch the championship this weekend even with a 30-point rallye and needs 23 points to equal Rossel so at least 2nd overall + power stage win)
    Last edited by Danny0405; 15th October 2021 at 21:55.

Liked 308 Times in 148 Posts
    Of course it does matter. You should look how tight is the battle and what are the rules in WRC 3. For final standings you take 5 best out of 7 outings. So basically you can forget how the standings are looking now. Probably number of wins will decide but...

For now: Rossel : Kajto is 3:3. Kajto has 2 starts (Spain and Monza) and for now he can be a champion without winning any of these rallies.

But it FIA gives Rossel win in Acropolis the ratio would be 4:2 for him. And Kajetanowicz should win Spain and Monza. But he will know it... after one or even two these rallies

You know now, why its so ridiculous? Let's imagine Ogier or Evans has for example 15 suspended points...

Crazy!