Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 784 Times in 390 Posts
    There are now 5 thought it was only 4 TMEs for sale in Japan. Ranging from 40k to 109k. Some are rusty

Liked 382 Times in 178 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx1979 View Post
    I'm in Hokkaido of all places at the moment. I'm Sapporo at the moment. Thanks! I will take a look.

Would happen to know of any ex RalliArt people in JP?

I've got an ex wrc galant but have a feeling it's an APRC car. Need helping identifying it's origins.
    Welcome to Hokkaido. PM me if you need any assistance. I am at a big car auction near Sapporo, this morning.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." Steve McQueen

Liked 66 Times in 47 Posts
    The sound is out of sequence with the pictures. Ordynski/ Ralliart Aus 1997 had a group A car with an active diff.
    1997 Coffs Harbour Rally
    https://youtu.be/NY6mprRZYKo

The current version of Ralliart Australia started after the group A rally era.
    https://tmraustralia.com.au/about-us/

There are professional car finders in Australia.

New Zealand. The EVO 3,4 and 5 etc are quite old now. Would the car searcher be interested in a newer Mitsubishi? Ralliart NZ does the Mirage AP4 for gravel and others like DNG Automotive have the EVO X tarmac targa cars.

Liked 784 Times in 390 Posts
    Thanks for the info. We were in Aus for 2 years before coming out to Japan. A decent amount of old Mitsubishi Galants and Evos, but not many works. There is one Evo 2 RS which sold recently.

Unfortunately seller is not interested in newer cars or protos based on Evos. He's primarily a collector.