Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a lot to catch up on then. Better find out all I can about the technical side.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEATFreak

Have a lie down.
    Sigh ... Look... all repartee (sic) aside, I believe the main issue that people have with you is that you don't actually read posts fully before replying. This thread in particular epitomises where you go wrong. Let's go back to the beginning:

Quote Originally Posted by Zanardifan
    See you all soon!

Nicola - Ian Kerly/Chris Stockton/Mark Smith Grid Bird x
    And what was your response?

Who are you Zanardifan? You are obviously a current driver competing.
    So when MG-Fan helpfully points out:

Quote Originally Posted by MG-Fan
    I can't help but feel the 'Nicola - Ian Kerly/Chris Stockton/Mark Smith Grid Bird x' line gives away who Zanardifan is...
    You respond:

I am sorry. Will you accept my appology?

Their was more than one name. It could have been anyone of them. But I now see it has to be Chris as Chris did make reference to being at Brands Hatch.
    And so it goes ... on and on ... Come on, get a grip. Read, digest and then make an informed comment. You constantly leave yourself open to ridicule and then compound it by making facetious, ill-informed comments.

Your enthusiasm should make you a valued member of the forum. All you need to do is to put a little more thought into what you say.

Oh, and to repeat myself, the ability to fully comprehend what someone else had posted.

P
    Some days you're the dog, and some days you're the lamppost.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You have a completely valid point and I agree. That was never in dispute. If you buy a bottle of a hazzardous material like bleach and use it without reading the directions then you could do harm to yourself or something you own.

But all I saw was a jumple of names with no clear defining name. I was sadly blessed with a learning difficulty you know. I was deprived of air at birth.

But test me if you so want me to learn how to understand stuff. Whatever you want.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was deprived of air at birth.

But test me if you so want me to learn how to understand stuff. Whatever you want.
    'K .. If only <mmph> <mmmph> <mmmph> .........

No ... I couldn't, I resisted the temptation, it was all too obvious a response.

You're right, it does hurt when one bites one's tongue .....

P
    Some days you're the dog, and some days you're the lamppost.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelrat
    'K .. If only <mmph> <mmmph> <mmmph> .........
    I am afraid that is a little hard for me. I think the three <mmph> are words because it preceedes "If only".

I cannot say what the 'K is though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You know how some people say that someone could create a fight in an empty room, I think that is personified by SEATFreak...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [quote="PDS"]Well Nicola, I hope after you have read all this, you realise what rubbish you talk when you say that you are not pretty enough to be on the grid and nobody notices you!

When I got you your initial job gridding with Speed Equipe in 2005, people did notice you. Perhaps they didn't talk about you that much on the forum, but as I have been saying for a long time, although you keep loosing weight, people like to see you on the grid.

Get well soon! See you at Brands Hatch.... I will keep phoning you to make sure you are there..

Hey you! Yes, i have read everyone's comments, however, when i am on the grid nobody DOES notice me, maybe i've lost too much weight and people cant see me??!! PMSL!!

2005 was a great year for me, the hype was brill, i'm not too sure what changed, i mean, it's great that there's new flesh for the fans every year, but us oldies still need support!!

Saw my consultant thurs, had cast changed, which was painful, my foot had twisted inwards due to the backslab not being tight enough, so they straightened my foot. Then found i had fractured my right foot aswell.

Anyhoo, if all goes well in the next 3 weeks, i'll be able to start physio, which they say could take upto 6 weeks.

Keep in touch, see you at brands!!!

Nik x

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hope you make a good recovery
    been to new york and it was amazin

see how rediculous & demented SEATFREAK is at lady-sonia.uk.co he evenb has a pic you will love