Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,184
    Like
    1,445
    Liked 599 Times in 369 Posts

    56. Renties Ypres Rally Belgium 2021

    Just out by PlanetMarcus: http://planetemarcus.com/saison-wrc/...belgique-2021/

    20 Stages (including Night Time ones) accumulating to 310.92kms of competitive action.
    Fingers crossed we get all 20 stages (in their entirety).
    If in doubt, flat out!

  2. Likes: AnttiL (6th April 2021)
  3. #2
    Senior Member Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    21,535
    Like
    6,909
    Liked 9,736 Times in 3,902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Just out by PlanetMarcus: http://planetemarcus.com/saison-wrc/...belgique-2021/

    20 Stages (including Night Time ones) accumulating to 310.92kms of competitive action.
    Fingers crossed we get all 20 stages (in their entirety).
    The start of the latest stage is 10 minutes before sunset and it's a 5 minute-long stage. It will be dark probably only for Rally2, 3 and later (of course it depends on the cloud cover as well).
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  4. #3
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,184
    Like
    1,445
    Liked 599 Times in 369 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    The start of the latest stage is 10 minutes before sunset and it's a 5 minute-long stage. It will be dark probably only for Rally2, 3 and later (of course it depends on the cloud cover as well).
    Yes I looked it up and was a bit disappointed, for now though, I really hope it will run smoothly and go straight ahead with no stages being cancelled before or during the event.
    If in doubt, flat out!

  5. #4
    Senior Member Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    21,535
    Like
    6,909
    Liked 9,736 Times in 3,902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Yes I looked it up and was a bit disappointed, for now though, I really hope it will run smoothly and go straight ahead with no stages being cancelled before or during the event.
    I'm always confused with how long days are there because while here in Prague we have the same time zone it's 1000 km to the east
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  6. #5
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,184
    Like
    1,445
    Liked 599 Times in 369 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    I'm always confused with how long days are there because while here in Prague we have the same time zone it's 1000 km to the east
    Long enough for the event to have barely one night stage If it will switch to it's usual slot of Mid-June, then, even longer as the sun sets over there after 10PM.
    If in doubt, flat out!

  7. #6
    Senior Member Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    21,535
    Like
    6,909
    Liked 9,736 Times in 3,902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Long enough for the event to have barely one night stage If it will switch to it's usual slot of Mid-June, then, even longer as the sun sets over there after 10PM.
    I know, I come regularly there
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  8. #7
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,184
    Like
    1,445
    Liked 599 Times in 369 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    I know, I come regularly there
    Would love to see it too with my own eyes, guessing it's more a question of when and not if
    If in doubt, flat out!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •