Interesting race again, and quite a bit of action considering the circuit.

Blazing start by Max. He took the straight line, got a great bite and drive off the line, and forced Lewis wide when he had the chance. Lewis was fortunate to not have more damage, as were several others over the day when bouncing over those curbs.

Great recovery drive by Lewis, though the Bottas/Russell incident and sheer luck played a big part in his final position. In any case he still would have got his way back well into the points most likely, and recovered well after his escape following the off. Great effort to regain the podium and fast lap.

Great to see Lando retain the podium after a tire choice call I questioned at the time. But I do think that the track limits issue should have been brought up again. Lando consistently went four wheels off, as did several other drivers on a couple of corners. Tsunoda got a penalty, but was the only one. I personally think track limits should apply on all corners, all the time. In this case it might have determined if Lando got past Leclerc or not, but in any case there is always an advantage to be gained. Of the rest of the front runners, a couple of them might have called it close or went four wheels off barely.... once or twice that I saw.

Good results for both Mclaren and Ferrari. I'm sure that was welcomed from both teams.

Russell had that car up in the points until the off, not easy to do in the Williams.

Alonso scores a point after Kimi is handed a 30 second penalty... rather harsh IMO given the circumstances.

Losers of the race.... well just as many.

Perez really blew it several time. He should have easily had that car in the points, especially considering starting position. With all fairness with limited testing he is still getting used to the car, but the repass after sliding off during the safety car was a rookie mistake by both him, as well as the team, for not giving the positions back.

Tsunoda. Well, not a great day after all the good driving he did to mess up enough to nullify it all.

Bottas. Bad weekend all around, and I think he was the major factor in the off with himself and Russell. That would have been questionable in the dry, but in those conditions was unsafe IMHO.

Mayspin... did spin. But in all fairness has now been involved in an incident where it wasn't his fault.

With only 7 points between constructors, and 1 point in the WDC, it could be an interesting season. Lewis and Max might be after each other for a while, but I still say the bigger deciding factors in the constructors this year will be Bottas and Perez. They both blew it today, with Bottas being worse overall. But zero points contribution from either driver this race is just horrid.