Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1nKS View Post
    Tsunoda looks like a rookie, exciting rookie, but a rookie. Put amazing run in Q1, but gets eliminated in Q2.

Perez has a terrible qualifying out in Q2.

Vettel out in Q1
    instantly regretting my choice to pick Vettel in my FGP team lol
    you can't argue with results.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    Wow! What a lap by Verstappen? Well, Mercedes have a fight on their hands and it seems it is not going to be easy. What about Gasly? What a strong showing just when Perez fumbles out of Q2.

The Ferrari is quick in Leclerc's hands. They seem strong for the fight for third in the constructors this season. A great step forward by Ferrari.
    Honda engine looks legit.
    Gasly looks legit.
    Verstappen is gonna be tough to beat tomorrow.
    TBH this is what Hamilton wanted. a true fight for the WCC
    The Mercedes looks better than i expected.
    Alonso in Q3 was also impressive
    Don't know what happened to Perez, but I expect a strong showing in the race
    Regretting My Vettel FGP selection already. Also slightly impressed with Stroll (can't believe i'm saying this lol) but overall, I'm sure Aston Martin would have been better off with Perez.
    Ferrari engine is on the way back to the sharp end.
    Impressed with the Mclaren boys.
    Tsunoda will be interesting to watch, as will Ocon in the race
    Mazepin is exactly where I thought he would be. and Haas is crap
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I think Tsunoda’s out lap was hindered by traffic and his car was no in the right window for final Q2 qualifying. He was easily outpacing Gasly up to that point. He has the early hallmarks of a great of the sport. I hope he lives up to his obvious ability.

Nice to see a battle out front. I think given the improvement they have made we may see Mercedes outpace RBR in 2-3 races. It’s a long season.

Qualifying was great but I find it ruined by the
    Sky Sports F1 commentary. Crofty, Brundle are utter rubbish, making unfounded assumptions about Max’s car that the floor was damaged amongst the many bullshit they spout. Brundle, Crofty, Lazenby should all be fired from F1. Listening to them and their idiotic commentary making nonsense assumptions that they clearly know nothing about is painful. Year on year they are getting worse and worse. They are utter tripe.
    Its clear that Honda now have the best PU with Alpha Tauri also being up at the sharp end but Tsunoda certainly made a good initial impression for a rookie and he can only get better and reduce his errors as he learns his trade.

Yes, I fear the same. I'm also worried RB's race pace may not be quite so dominant tomorrow plus Perez not performing today has given Merc a possible strategy advantage. We'll just have to wait and see..

The others I don't care for but I've always enjoyed Brundles input so personally, I hope he stays.
    I haven't watched Qualy yet but I was listening to Qualy on five live and I'm sure they mentioned something about some carbon debris coming off Max's car when he ran wide over a kerb. Max also radiod in asking them to check the floor when he returned to the pits, so there must have been something. Clearly not enough to have a big impact judging from that lap though. That was impressive.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 193 Times in 113 Posts
    2021's "midfield" is pratically EVERYBODY! Thats really promising. Also, F2's grid looks stronger than ever!

5. Likes: Sulland (29th March 2021)
    Liked 185 Times in 149 Posts
    Things go bad to worse for Vettel. Vettel has been summoned to the stewards and faces a 5 place grid drop for not respecting the yellow flags. Not a good start for vettel.

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1nKS View Post
    Things go bad to worse for Vettel. Vettel has been summoned to the stewards and faces a 5 place grid drop for not respecting the yellow flags. Not a good start for vettel.

Heres a thought... RP previously winged it by tracing the Merc ie; without a full technical understanding of the car.. Now with the new regs and no solid technical foundation to build from, they could actually be back at square -5.
    What we have seen already, could be the early signs of that.

I have a feeling this could well be Vettels worst season ever. :/
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

RBR already shafting Perez. These guys don’t give a crap about the 2nd car. The engineers, mechanics, race strategy etc.

Mazepin being mazepin. Utterly useless. Hope Hass is happy with their driver decision. I expect many more this season

And there goes MSC with a spin

Liked 1,115 Times in 596 Posts
    I wonder if there is something wrong with the rear design of the haas, or if its just their policy of hiring 2 paydrivers that makes them spin.