Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 335 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    Where did you found it is more expensive? In terms of budget for the team from Central Europe, it is not so big difference between Azores or Fafe for example...
    WRC teams regularly said Sardinia and Corsica are quite expensive because of their island situation and it is one of the reason of Corsica regularly being threatened (and finally disappeared).
    If we include that ERC have both Canarias and Azores currently and that it is way further from the continent than Sardinia and Corsica, I would think it is really expensive (but no figure about it).

I agree that Fafe is not cheap for a Central Europe team but I think Azores is still more expensive (the same for Canarias).
    I’m not talking about the quality of the rally, just on the cost

Liked 3,774 Times in 1,677 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny0405 View Post
    WRC teams regularly said Sardinia and Corsica are quite expensive because of their island situation and it is one of the reason of Corsica regularly being threatened (and finally disappeared).
    If we include that ERC have both Canarias and Azores currently and that it is way further from the continent than Sardinia and Corsica, I would think it is really expensive (but no figure about it).

I agree that Fafe is not cheap for a Central Europe team but I think Azores is still more expensive (the same for Canarias).
    I’m not talking about the quality of the rally, just on the cost
    I am also talking in terms of the costs, believe me. "Problem" in this calculation is that organisers of Azores are helping the competitors to cover some costs. So despite in total costs island event is more expensive for sure, teams dont need to spend all of that money.

3. Likes: Mirek (22nd September 2021),pantealex (22nd September 2021),Tom K (21st September 2021),TWRC (21st September 2021)