Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Is that the final list? ( a bit early?)

Genuinely surprised by no Lappi. Though since his standings are high atm he doesn't need to "prove" anything now and in case he doesn't get a deal he can enter Finland.

EDIT: Or he already signed a deal. In that case it would have to be MSport cause Ogier likely hasn't decided on 2022 yet.

Lukyanuk with Fabia is even bigger surprise. He is not entered to Liepaja yet either? Does that mean he parted with Sainteloc for some reason or just that they are don't want to start in WRC? Probably the last option.

EDIT: Another nice catch is that Lykyanuk is WRC3, which means among others that he will start after all 10 WRC2s. That further improves his chances to win Rally2, which would be first time this year that a non WRC2 driver does.
    And no Ingram

2. Likes: cali (22nd June 2021)
    Liked 488 Times in 243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    And no Ingram
    Not a surprise, because Estonia was not part of his program... (CRO,P,I,B,GR,E)

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    It was sarcasm

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Lukyanuk with Fabia is even bigger surprise. He is not entered to Liepaja yet either? Does that mean he parted with Sainteloc for some reason or just that they are don't want to start in WRC? Probably the last option.
    I think it easier to rent a Fabia in the Baltics rather that doing all the logistics for getting the Citroen to Estonia.

6. Likes: cali (22nd June 2021)
    Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    Thanks, I tried to search for Ingram's program but couldn't find it, only mention of six rallies this year...I think he announced it on Absolute Rally podcast?

Liked 30 Times in 16 Posts
    And no Solans also.

Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Us44 View Post
    I think it easier to rent a Fabia in the Baltics rather that doing all the logistics for getting the Citroen to Estonia.
    Well, his team Saintéloc Junior Team is already there for Sean Johnston. But it's clear that Citroën isn't a major sponsor for Lukyanuk otherwise they would get everything done to give this 'one of the best rallydrivers outthere' more runs because it's a bit crazy this Champ didn't drive (included testing) for 6 months and it was 9 months ago the last gravel rally.
    It's good for the general experience to have a go in another car but I think he would prefer his C3 to get the car even more better.

Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
    Saw an article that Lukyanuk will be driving a Fabia from SRT, his regular co-driver can't spend so much time in rallies so the former co-driver of Gryazin will step in. This opportunity has come thanks to Alexander Rzhevkin.

11. Likes: dimviii (22nd June 2021),Mirek (22nd June 2021),pantealex (22nd June 2021),RS (23rd June 2021)
    From what I've heard the power stage will be an extended version of the Tartu super special, like a long Mickey Mouse stage. Not impressive.

13. Likes: cali (23rd June 2021)
    Liked 1,091 Times in 489 Posts
    Lets wait till they've finished building the stage before jumping to conclusions. Obviously it will be more of a park stage than a forest stage.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.