Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Correct, stewards are typically not all local. The stewards in Sardegna were Timo Rautiainen (Finland), Mathieu Remmerie(Belgium) and Edoardo Delleani (Italy).
    That's very "local italian"

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    I don't really care about this Östberg outburst. I found it funny and was not offended by it. Why should I as a spectator be offended? He didn't say anything about me.

I don't recall now, has he been swearing in stage-end interviews before? There are a few drivers out there who just casually drop s- and f-bombs here and there, with no reason whatsover. I don't mind drivers boiling over if they're frustrated to the max, but needless swearing makes them look like undereducated coal miners having a pint in a pub.

After the finish, before the podium, winner Ogier, said something along the lines "I thought I would have a shit rally again". I was personally more bothered by that. Just needless and making him look less solid.
    .................................................. ..................................................

3. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (13th June 2021)
    Liked 314 Times in 170 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1988senna View Post
    Fourmaux said when change to stage mode ,the feel of the engine will get more banks? what does he mean for banks?
    I heard it as "bangs" - you get more backfiring when the anti-lag is active due to excess fuel getting into the exhaust. You don't have this in "road mode".

Liked 12,206 Times in 5,240 Posts
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 1,463 Times in 836 Posts
    https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/rally...hange-in-2022/

As this year (imho) wasn't the most interesting rally (no offense), it's nice to see the organisers on their toes making it different from year to year.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    I think the bang is the right word.sorry for that it's the Greensmith not the formaux.
    As the Mikemilan said the two different is the engine calibration and the center deep maps???

Liked 81 Times in 28 Posts
    Sorry to bring up old thread, but i feel its a bit early to create one for 2022....

Anyone know where the rally will be based this year? This page (https://www.carrentalinsardinia.com/...-sardinia-wrc/) claims it will be in Alghero, but it doesn't seem very reliable...

Have they always been alternating between Alghero and Olbia - year after year?

EDIT: and on wrc.com it says Olbia (https://www.wrc.com/en/championship/...egna/overview/) - but that is not very reliable either

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    https://www.lanuovasardegna.it/sport...one-1.40369313

Alghero next year, they have planned to rotate the center every year. Before last year it was in Alghero for 5-6 years.