Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,463 Times in 836 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by satnav View Post
    There could be some "No Comment" interviews now

Also on the subject of questions there needs to be some more thought into the questions that are being asked, sometimes the questions aren't questions at all they are just a thought being said aloud for a reaction.
    Thank you very much, it relates directly to what I wrote yesterday after Adamo's interview.

As for Ostberg I completely understand his frustrations and I'm guessing Pirelli didn't like his comments and were probably offended, after all they didn't respond when Autosport tried to contact them regarding this.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

2. Likes: satnav (6th June 2021)
    Liked 414 Times in 101 Posts
    Some of my pictures from shakedown & 8 special stages

4. Likes: b3637853 (7th June 2021),cali (6th June 2021),Corcaíoch (6th June 2021),dimviii (6th June 2021),Eli (6th June 2021),satnav (6th June 2021),steve.mandzij (6th June 2021)
    Liked 797 Times in 379 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Thank you very much, it relates directly to what I wrote yesterday after Adamo's interview.

As for Ostberg I completely understand his frustrations and I'm guessing Pirelli didn't like his comments and were probably offended, after all they didn't respond when Autosport tried to contact them regarding this.
    Is italan pirellipeople new to rally? Anyone that have been around rallies know that this is quite common when things don't work. Like shitröen.
    Some smallheaded people there.

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

6. Likes: Jarek Z (6th June 2021)

8. Likes: b3637853 (7th June 2021),cali (6th June 2021),Eli (6th June 2021)

10. Likes: b3637853 (7th June 2021),Corcaíoch (6th June 2021),Eli (6th June 2021)
    Liked 16,091 Times in 6,982 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skarderud View Post
    Is italan pirellipeople new to rally? Anyone that have been around rallies know that this is quite common when things don't work. Like shitröen.

so you dont have a problem with what Ostberg said.
    Wish they had withdrawn him completely.The guy doesnt belong at wrc.
    There are champions that have lost championships because of tyres,engines breakdowns etc at last 500 meters,and didnt spoke like that.
    Totally unexpectable speech.

12. Likes: cali (6th June 2021),Got Mail (6th June 2021)
    Liked 1,463 Times in 836 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skarderud View Post

I'm aware these things happen, I was just speculating, I didn't say I know Pirelli didn't like the comments, just said: 'I'm guessing'. As I said before, I completely understand Østberg's frustrations about both the tires and the car, that's it.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 237 Times in 112 Posts
    video of Østberg 'taking a leak' https://youtu.be/n5DhHfyxYfA
    and comment: 'Ostberg should pee on Pirelli tyres, not some innocent stones '
    Last edited by drive; 6th June 2021 at 16:34.

Liked 797 Times in 379 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    so you dont have a problem with what Ostberg said.
    Wish they had withdrawn him completely.The guy doesnt belong at wrc.
    There are champions that have lost championships because of tyres,engines breakdowns etc at last 500 meters,and didnt spoke like that.
    Totally unexpectable speech.
    No, no problem with that.

I'll tell you that it was no microphones when sainz throw his helmet thru the window... That was probably worse to.

I understand him, personally i wouldnt say faen and fu.k more than a couple of times, then use some other words in addition

He had a fighting weekend with several punctures , several technical problems.
    At friday the protectionplate under the back axel get lost, maybe because bad teameffort(?) and the brakepipe was off.
    He had trouble with a wishbone and some other stuff at the back on saturday, probably after friday. At saturday he collected all the parts they had left and make it work, i can understand some frustration come to speak when you have saved the game several times and are tired.
    It is sports. This happens.

In Norway and sweden we use a lot of this words as a spice in our language, maybe thats the reason we don't react?

My german worker use just ßeiße and then change to scandinavian words, so we have translated some of them to german

Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

16. Likes: satnav (6th June 2021),steve.mandzij (6th June 2021),Sulland (6th June 2021)
    Liked 1,091 Times in 489 Posts
    Regarding uncensored speech.

You can't have a lot of access without the downsides and another thing is that nearly everything is politically correct by now. Saying that a 30 or a 40-year-old can't lose control of their emotions and just vent everything out at the spot, is naive. Only way you can avoid seeing it is not having a camera with a microphone right in their face. But when you want to see more, you need to accept the possible downsides. People are different, reactions are different.

If you want a sport to be popular, you need characters and emotions. If you only have sterilised politically correct interviews, you won't be happy either. You need variety and threatening with penalties for non politically correct speech might as well produce even more closed doors at the stage end.

In all honesty, I liked their reaction and believe it can easily be used in a compilation promoting the sport. If they have issues with the broadcast legislation, then they know the solution. Delay. Or don't broadcast.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

18. Likes: b3637853 (7th June 2021),Eli (6th June 2021),erikli2 (6th June 2021),EstWRC (6th June 2021),Jarek Z (6th June 2021),Kaps (7th June 2021),Lead (6th June 2021),skarderud (6th June 2021),steve.mandzij (6th June 2021)