TBH having Gasly in the top 10 ahead of the likes of Russell, Pérez, Sainz and Bottas feels like a bad joke and I feel like people are just giving him the credit because he's had a nice redemption story, not because he's driven that good. Something similar happens with Grosjean - the only remarkable thing he's done in the entire season was to walk out of an accident that he caused himself. Just like Gasly, that earns him a lot of sympathy points.

As for Gasly, I don't think he's had a particularly brilliant season, but he came across a win on an utter fluke in which he was gifted not one, but two free pit stops. He was told by the team to pit early because he was slower on softs than Kyvat was on hards, so he found himself on a set of new tires right before the SC and the closed pitlane, so effectively he was able to close the gap to all the drivers in front before they could all pit. And then, the red flag meant that whatever disadvantage he had by being on older tires than his chasers disappeared - while also making sure to put some extra obstacles between himself and the cars with the ability to chase him, such as Stroll and Räikkönen. Sure, everyone loves a redemption story and a surprise winner, but this was ridiculous - the high point in an otherwise anonymous campaign.

I also fail to see how Pérez has been rated relatively low (e.g., behind Gasly and Russell), since he's been on peak form. I can't recall a single mistake from him apart from a spin in the Turkey qualifying (then again, who didn't) and his form, particularly in the second half of the season, has been stellar.

I may also replace Albon with Norris or Stroll. I think Stroll in particular is rather underrated, and he's been quite brilliant at times, even if he's quite inconsistent.

Lastly, I'm missing Bottas near the top. Yes, the points' balance is massive in Hamilton's favor, but then again, this is a person who's outqualified one of the greatest drivers of all time several times this season, and has lost out on (near) certain wins without much (if any) fault of his own, such as the retirement in the Nürburgring or the damage he picked up in Imola. To consistently drive so close to Lewis Hamilton is definitely not an easy feat. And to have him behind Albon, who was almost always way off the pace of Max Verstappen... well, WTF.