Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    Well you just proved that l was right all along. You don't like him as a person. I have no interest why. But that clearly taints your posts about him. That you don't like him as a person do not make you racist. But it sure show in your post very clearly. And going around calling people fanboy does not endear you to them either. So you should not be surprised when you get stick for it.

I have clearly stated that l do not think you are a racist, at least l have not read any very clear racist posts from you. I have however said your post are so strongly of disliike for Hamilton such that it appears as if you begrudge him his success. My choice of words were not impeccable and l apologized for that.

I dont have to like particular people just because you do. Its a free world and this isnt a Lewis Hamilton forum.

You are full of crap.. How you can clearly say/imply I am racist, then deny you have said/implied it... then apolgise for a 'not impeccable' choice of words. Thats a fake apology and so an unacceptable one.

I reckon you probably do have Hamilton pics on your wall and thats why you are so pissed at me.

Have a lovely day.

2. Likes: Bagwan (19th December 2020),Mia 01 (22nd December 2020)
    Liked 790 Times in 652 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico View Post
    You are full of crap..
    Well so are you. You shall not get another apology from me again.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Well so are you. You shall not get another apology from me again.
    You deserved that .

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts

Smile

Come on guys... there's less than a dozen of us regulars left here on the F1 forum.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

6. Likes: airshifter (22nd December 2020),Mia 01 (22nd December 2020),pantealex (19th December 2020)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    You deserved that .
    Well it is nice to know you think l am full of crap.
    William Shakespeare

Well it is nice to know you think l am full of crap.
    Dude , you make some really great contributions to this forum , and I enjoy reading them .
    But , you went too far this time .
    And then , you made it worse by not owning your mistake and properly apologizing for it .

My advice , for someone in your shoes , is to write your post and sit back and read what you have written a few times , to make sure what you are saying is what might be understood by the reader .
    And , further to that , take what others are saying about you as what you "look" like on the forum .
    It might not be what you are , but only you can change that perception .

One more thing . That advice is for everyone , not just you , so don't feel too singled out .
    I follow it , myself , to make sure my point gets across , as , if it doesn't , what really is the point ?

So , carry on posting , as your opinions are well valid .

And , maybe , try a new apology for Zico , because he really is a good guy , even if you guys disagree on a few things .
    A debate needs both sides .

And , a note to Zico to say that you own a portion of this foofaraw as well , don't forget , as it was you interjection about Nitro that kinda started this . Just sayin' .

9. Likes: airshifter (22nd December 2020),Mia 01 (22nd December 2020)
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    .And , a note to Zico to say that you own a portion of this foofaraw as well , don't forget , as it was you interjection about Nitro that kinda started this . Just sayin' .
    You are right, I'd been called 'buddy' by Nitro the last time he got annoyed at me but I really shouldnt have posted that... I should gave opted to remain silent and none of this would have happened.

May as well get this off my chest... Nitrodaze, I find your constant adulation of Hamilton way OTT, cringeworthy and slightly irritating and thats why I tend to get a bit 'needley' with you sometimes.

Lewis had a truly unbelievable entrance into F1 matching Alonso in his very first season, it was unprecedented and it was clear that he was a massive talent and you could say I was definately a fan of him as a driver.
    As time went on he slowly changed to be more media focussed and less himself, more of a corporate robot and as a super rich superstar had lost touch with the general public... and myself.
    As time went on and he became even more media focused, 'Go green, Save the world' but I'm still gonna do this monster carbon footprint sport and hang around in it like a fart in a spacesuit because I want x amount of of WDC's and all the while slagging it off... I find that to be very hypocritical. Then getting into racial politics with BLM, I found that quite ridiculous and feel strongly that sport should remain 100% unpoliticised.

While I think he has it too easy in the Merc, I still rate him very highly as a driver I just don't really like him very much now as a person.. but... its certainly not because of the colour of his skin. Sorry, but thats just trash talk and its downright offensive.

Anyway, I'm sorry for my part in this. I apologise for needling you, thats my bad, my fault and I'm going to work on that. Lifes too short. I'm gonna try to be more respectful to you in future.

Peace. ✌

11. Likes: Bagwan (22nd December 2020)
    Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts
    I can't say that I am sad I missed this as it happened. At least there are attempts to calm things down some.

There are much more important things in life than arguing on the internet.

Like the fact that Bagwan is a Jacques supporter!
    But I'd still have a beer with him any time. Just not a Canadian beer.

13. Likes: Bagwan (22nd December 2020)
    Dude , you make some really great contributions to this forum , and I enjoy reading them .
    But , you went too far this time .
    And then , you made it worse by not owning your mistake and properly apologizing for it .

My advice , for someone in your shoes , is to write your post and sit back and read what you have written a few times , to make sure what you are saying is what might be understood by the reader .
    And , further to that , take what others are saying about you as what you "look" like on the forum .
    It might not be what you are , but only you can change that perception .

One more thing . That advice is for everyone , not just you , so don't feel too singled out .
    I follow it , myself , to make sure my point gets across , as , if it doesn't , what really is the point ?

So , carry on posting , as your opinions are well valid .

And , maybe , try a new apology for Zico , because he really is a good guy , even if you guys disagree on a few things .
    A debate needs both sides .

And , a note to Zico to say that you own a portion of this foofaraw as well , don't forget , as it was you interjection about Nitro that kinda started this . Just sayin' .
    Bagwan, Thank you for your post. You and l have had run ins in the past also. So your perspective on this matter is not necessarily without some personal frustration that you have with me. But l have always been very respectful to you. And your posts have always found me chuckling at the wittiness of them.

When somebody's post is fiiled with dislike, it is coming from a place of very subjective thinking. As such it leaves anyone reading such a post with two simple choices; join in the subjective thought and express ones support for it or secondly, take the objective path and show the error in those views. If you do this, then you are percieved to be a super fanboy.

What l see here, is my resistance to join the ever appearing Hamilton bashing thinking regularly appearing in posts on this forum, puts me at odds with certain people. I suppose l could just abstain from these sort of posts and let them run their courses. At least, everyone is entitled their own views regardless how warped they are.

What l am realizing from yours and Zico's comments is that, that is what would be best in the future. So knock yourselves out, l shall not be counter-commenting in the future. If you say something positive or interesting, l shall join in and converse with you. Life is too short to be burning time on pointless banters.

Like l said there are no hard feelings on anything that has been said from me.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 27th January 2021 at 08:29.
    William Shakespeare

Bagwan, Thank you for your post. You and l have had run ins in the past also. So your perspective on this matter is not necessarily without some personal frustration that you have with me. But l have always been very respectful to you. And your posts have always found me chuckling at the wittiness of them.

When somebody's post if fiiled with dislike, it is coming from a place of very subjective thinking. As such it leaves anyone reading such a post with two simple choices; join in the subjective thought and express ones support for it or secondly, take the objective path and show the error in those views. If you do this, then you are percieved to be a super fanboy.

What l see here, is my resistance to join the ever appearing Hamilton bashing thinking regularly appearing in posts on this forum, puts me at odds with certain people. I suppose l could just abstain from these sort of posts and let them run their courses. At least, everyone is entitled their own views regardless how warped they are.

What l am realizing from yours and Zico's comments is that, that is what would be best in the future. So knock yourselves out, l shall not be counter-commenting in the future. If you say something positive or interesting, l shall join in and converse with you. Life is too short to be burning time on pointless banters.

Like l said there are no hard feelings on anything that has been said from me.
    If the message you have gotten from what I have written is that I wish you to stop commenting , than I have done a very poor job of communicating here .
    This place is all about debate .
    Without an opposing view , the whole thing goes out the window .

We all have our opinions , and even though my own are the only truly valid ones , I am willing and able to listen to all the counter-arguments before I ruthlessly crush them with my huge brain .