Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Congrats to Verstappen
    And a big congrats to McLaren. The redemption has been completed. I hate to say it but the reverse Alonso effect has happened again. Will be interesting to see what happens at Alpine next year.
    And an honorable mention to Racing Point, who in all fairness got robbed from P3. Despite that, they had a chance to retain it but the Perez car failed and Stroll was utter uselessness in the race. Perez finished P4 in the wdc and loses his drive to an over the hill vettel. A travesty. At least he says he has plenty of 2022 offers.
    Fairwell to Magnussen and Grosjean. Mazepin joining that team is another joke and everything that is wrong with F1. Fairwell to Kyvatt...for now.
    Finally. A big thank you and plaudits to the FIA, FOM and F1. To all the drivers, teams, staff, media, tv crews, Marshall’s and organizers that brought us F1 in 2020. In this crazy year, this has been a very welcome distraction and entertainment. It is amazing that they pulled this off and I’m beyond thankful for the season. We got some new tracks and fantastic results. Russell in.the Mercedes. Gasly and Perez win. Some great podiums, Hulkenberg showing top quality. Drama, Hamilton breaking historic records, and finally, the miraculous Escape from Grosjean in what I honestly thought was a deadly crash.
    96 days to go. Even sooner to see the new cars in preseason. 2021...here we come!

2. Likes: N. Jones (13th December 2020)
    Liked 790 Times in 652 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    Congrats to Verstappen
    And a big congrats to McLaren. The redemption has been completed. I hate to say it but the reverse Alonso effect has happened again. Will be interesting to see what happens at Alpine next year.
    And an honorable mention to Racing Point, who in all fairness got robbed from P3. Despite that, they had a chance to retain it but the Perez car failed and Stroll was utter uselessness in the race. Perez finished P4 in the wdc and loses his drive to an over the hill vettel. A travesty. At least he says he has plenty of 2022 offers.
    Fairwell to Magnussen and Grosjean. Mazepin joining that team is another joke and everything that is wrong with F1. Fairwell to Kyvatt...for now.
    Finally. A big thank you and plaudits to the FIA, FOM and F1. To all the drivers, teams, staff, media, tv crews, Marshall’s and organizers that brought us F1 in 2020. In this crazy year, this has been a very welcome distraction and entertainment. It is amazing that they pulled this off and I’m beyond thankful for the season. We got some new tracks and fantastic results. Russell in.the Mercedes. Gasly and Perez win. Some great podiums, Hulkenberg showing top quality. Drama, Hamilton breaking historic records, and finally, the miraculous Escape from Grosjean in what I honestly thought was a deadly crash.
    96 days to go. Even sooner to see the new cars in preseason. 2021...here we come!
    Well said buddy, well said.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare

Liked 790 Times in 652 Posts
    As where l live in the UK went into lockdown at midnight yesterday due tio a new strain of the COVID-19 virus, i thought it would be good to remind ourselves of the seriousness of this pandemic. Corona Virus:- What you need to know!

Keep safe, wear your masks and wash your hands regularly. Merry Christmas People :-)
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    William Shakespeare