Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sakhir GP

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts

Sakhir GP

What a start for Russell.
    Typical rubbish start for Bottas
    That incident was all LeClerc. Just like in The StyriaGP. Show some patience man! 86 laps to go. Smh. Ruined an excellent start from Perez.
    Max should have pumped the breaks. Lol. Shame he is out
    you can't argue with results.

It’s unbelievable that Racing point is dropping Perez. Had a spin was last on the grid and has come back to just 3 seconds to Stroll. It’s a joke. And Vettel is clearly worse than Perez now. Oh well

3. Likes: N. Jones (6th December 2020)
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sakhir Grand Prix 2020 - Bahrain F1 Race is best
    Last edited by chamelilaheri; 6th December 2020 at 17:21.

Wtf!!!!!! Mercedes. Seriously. They didn’t even need to pit

6. Likes: N. Jones (6th December 2020)
    Mercedes strategists are a complete joke. Absolutely shambolic. Beyond idiotic

8. Likes: N. Jones (6th December 2020)
    Mercedes are fucked up. This is unforgivable in my book. This is beyond ridiculous. I am so disappointed on every level. Congrats to Perez. I’m turning this race off. I really don’t want to watch anymore. How the F Mercedes choked will be of historic proportions. They had an easy win in the bag and like complete morons messed everything up. Utter rubbish.

Liked 1,082 Times in 604 Posts
    8th and 9th. I think Martin Brundle is right - Put the Merc out front and no one can catch it. Put the Merc 5th or worse and that car just cannot fight through the field.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

11. Likes: Mia 01 (7th December 2020)
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post
    8th and 9th. I think Martin Brundle is right - Put the Merc out front and no one can catch it. Put the Merc 5th or worse and that car just cannot fight through the field.
    Not true. Russel fought through the field just fine and Hamilton would've have too. Bottas...maybe, but his tires were old. Then again so were ocon, and perez ahead.
    It wasn't the car strugglening that was the problem. it was the moronic pit strategy, strategy in general, and clown show of an unnecessary pit stop that screwed them.
    I am beyond gutted and frankly fed up.

If hamilton was in the car, he would've asked why the need to pit with such a dominant car and enough tread on the tires. And cleary no competition from the back.
    Unfortunately Russell didn't have that authority to do so and we see the end result.
    As I said, this is a historic screw up by mercedes pit wall who often can't even read the effing situation and get mired in their "numbers" then panic.
    Even despite that Russell would have probably won the race if not of the slow puncture. Which would probably not have occurred, if he was out in the lead with 20 short laps to go.
    just pathetic
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 1,082 Times in 604 Posts
    Hamilton was in the car in this same type of situation . He didn't win at Monza.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

14. Likes: gm99 (7th December 2020),Mia 01 (7th December 2020),truefan72 (6th December 2020)
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post
    This is one of these Brundleisms that have no basis in reality. He has been saying this nonsense for years but we have seen Mercedes fight back throughout the field plenty of times throughout the years, especially in the case of Hamilton. Those Sky Sports F1 presenters, with the exception of Ted and Anthony Davidson are worthless. Over the last couple of races in particular when commentating they have made so many mistakes and they miss a huge amount.